Chapter 15

It was Laura and Faith standing there. They both laughed. Well now I know they get along.

Aden: Run kids! Go play!

I started laughing.

Faith: Aden, mom and dad are here and we wanted to know if we could catch a ride with you guys.

Carrie: That's fine. Hop in!

We all ran to the truck and then we drove to the house. When we got up to the house Dan said it was time to go. I told myself ' I got to see this'. so I got on Silver and rode to the end of the lane with them.

(Silver is my horse. Named after Silver from the lone ranger. He's white.) They pulled in the driveway and I could tell Dan said that this was there new home because when Dan turned around Aden quickly unbuckled and hopped out of the truck. I hopped off Silver and I ran to him. He hugged me.

Aden: Did you know?

I nodded. Then we walked inside. I helped them unpack until ten o'clock.

«The next day»

I got up early to go for my morning ride and as usual mom is making bacon. I put some in a container and put my boots on and got on Silver.

I rode out to the pond on the hill. I sat there and I ate my bacon. As I ate my bacon I listened to the birds chirp. Then a truck that I haven't seen pulled up. I started to get mad.

Carrie: Ummm you do know this is private property!?!?!

He stepped out and completely ignored me. He had sunglasses and a hat on. He looked around like I wasn't there.

Carrie: Did you HEAR ME!!!!!!!!! SIR!!!

Man: Yes ........................(he passed and leaned in the truck and grabbed a shotgun.) .........and I think you should come with me.

I put my hands up and walked to the truck.

Man: FASTER!!!!!

He opened the passenger door and pushed me in. Then he got in and he drove out the back. We went down to Aaron's property. I looked at the man. WAIT A MINUTE!! THAT'S AARON!!!!!!!

Carrie: Aaron???

Aaron: Yes Carrie?

Carrie: Let me go! Now!

Aaron: Oh Carrie I haven't even talked to you yet and I have missed you.

He pulled into his old shed.

Aaron: Ok, Carrie we are going to go for a boat ride.

Carrie: I'd rather drown.

I crossed my arms. He sighed.

Aaron: Come on Carrie. I'm sorry for what I did can you forgive me.

Carrie: I forgive you but I'm with someone.

Aaron: Oh, well can we still boat?

I rolled my eyes.

Carrie: Sure

So I got out and got on the boat.

Aden's POV

I woke up from my mom screaming at me.

Emily: Aden, Carrie is missing! Her horse was there but she wasn't! They are looking for her right now! The police are there! I want you to go help. The only thing they can think what happened was that she drowned in the pond.

My eyes widened and I shot out of bed. I got dressed and drove to their house and helped look. I walked around for half an hour. Then I found tire tracks. I yelled for the police. They looked at it and took off. I hopped in our truck and followed with Mrs. Folk in the car so I don't get lost.

Carrie's POV

Aaron: That's about it.

We pulled up on the bank.

Carrie: good.

Aaron sighed.

Aaron: Carrie, can you please at least be my friend.

Carrie: Fine, but you didn't say I had to like it.

Aaron: Come on please, just friends I promise.

I dropped my shoulders.

Carrie: Fine, I'll try. Now please take me home!

Aaron: Why?

Carrie: Because I have stuff to do and people to see.

Aaron: Like?

Carrie: I have chores.

Aaron: What people?

Carrie: New neighbor's.

Aaron: Oh, cool mind if I tag along.

Carrie: No, I don't think you'll enjoy it.

Aaron: Try me.

Carrie: Aden, don't.

Aaron: Aden?

Did I really accidentally called him Aden. Oh no.

Aaron: is that who your with?

Carrie: No he's .................................... um ........................ h-he is are neighbor.

Aaron: Right.

I shook my head and rolled my eyes.

Carrie: Just take me home, I just started to like you as a friend, you're pushing it.

Aaron: Yes mama. But we just went for a drive, please don't let them take me to jail.

I sighed.

Carrie: Ok