Chapter 27

I walked up to Aden who was sitting there watching everyone dance.

Carrie: Do you want to dance?

He looked up and smiled. but when he thought that smile slowly faded.

Aden: I can't. I'm sorry.

Carrie: he's not here.

He looked at me with shock.

Aden: You aren't suppose to know about that.

Carrie: I know. Now I hope you dance.

I quoted Lee Ann Womack. I held out my hand.

Carrie: Aden now that I know I'm gonna say forgive and forget.

He smiled and grabbed my hand nervously. He put his arms around my waist and I throw my arms around his neck. We started dancing.

Aden: I'm glad to have you back.

I put my head on his shoulder.

Carrie: Me too.

We danced then rest of the night. I looked at my phone it was now12:01. We walked out side and sat on the grass and talked. He looked at me with that amazingly stupid smile and leaned closer and it happened again. I love his kisses they are so amazing. it feels like an angel kissed me. I love it.

Aden: I love you.

Carrie: I love you too.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Carrie: I'll meet you in Florida.

I said getting on the plane.

Aden: I'll be there. I'm the flight behind you. Love you!

He yelled at me. I got on the plane and sat down in my seat. The man next to me was sleeping. Then I got a phone call.

Carrie: Hello?

Aaron: Carrie it's Aaron, hey I heard you and Aden are back together.

How did he figure out. I thought for a moment.

Carrie: Don't you ever use that name with me. I don't want to hear his name ever again!!!

Aaron: Oh ok well I heard you were but I guess not.

I heard a chuckle from him.

Carrie: Ya that man is horrible.

Aaron: Ok well that's all, bye.

Carrie: Bye.

I hung up and then drifted off to sleep.

•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>

I got to Florida then met up with Aden then we went to the hotel.

Aden: Finally alone!

He yelled as we walked in the room. I laughed at him then I went to the first bed and he went to the second one.

Aden: free at last.

He came and hugged me and I hugged him back. He backed up. Then he gave me that amazingly stupid smile again. then he took two steps to me and picked me up and then kissed me. I love his kisses they are so amazing. He set me down.

Aden: Go little girl. it's 5 to 7 you got to go get ready.

He patted me on the butt for my cue to go. I laughed. I went and refreshed myself then came back out to an empty room and the door was open. I nervously looked around. I slowly walked to the door then someone grabbed my shoulders. I froze up. Aaron, wait what is he doing here? Could he have found out about me and Aden? I was still scared I started to shake.

Aden: Carrie, I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you that much. Are you ok? I'm so sorry.

I let out a big breath and turned around and wrapped my arm around him then started to cry.

Aden: Carrie.........I-

I cut him off and looked up at him.

Aden's POV

She cut me off and looked up at me with those watery brown eyes that made me feel bad for wait I did.

Carrie: Aden I thought you were him.

She said it very shaky.

Aden: Carrie I did mean to scare you that much. I'm sorry.

Someone ran to the door.

Person: Miss Carrie you on soon hurry!

She looked at me and flashed me a smile and walked out the door.

Carrie's POV

Fans: CARRIE! CARRIE! CARRIE! CARRIE!

the music started playing for flat on the floor. I ran out on stage sing and I felt happy all in side until............

I saw Aaron in the crowd.

(you thought I ended the chapter lol well I gave you guy a not so much of a cliff hanger. I've been doing that a lot.

sincerely, Lulu63teamUN)