Chapter 9

We arrived at West Yellowstone. It was just the way I left it. hahaha. Anyway we found the KOA and then went to the really nice pool and swam. It was awesome and it was indoors because it was a little cold outside. They even had a restaurant next to it. So when we got in I ran to the pool and leaped in. When I came up and wiped my eyes off I saw Aden feeling the water with his feet. I laughed then he looked at me with a death look. I got out of the pool and walked over to him. Right when he went to feel the water again I quickly shoved him into the water making him scream like a little girl. I laughed so hard. When he came up his face was priceless, which made me laugh even harder. He got out of the pool.

Aden: CARRIE FOLKS YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE DONE THAT!

He said it playfully which made me laugh even harder which made my stomach hurt! His wet brown hair made it almost look blonde. When he started to run to me I suddenly stopped laughing then ran to the glass doors. Right before I open it his hand came over my shoulder and stopped the door from opening. I turned around with my back against the door.

Carrie: And how may I help you?

Aden winked at me then he started moving closer. We were inches away and then...

Dan: Hey you guys hungry?

He could not see us from the way he was sitting. Our eyes both shot open and we looked at Dan. We both started laughing.

Aden's POV

I was so close, so close to kissing the girl of my dreams and then my stupid dad had to say something. Huh oh well.

Carrie: Well I guess we have to go eat.

She grabbed a towel and I did too. We both dried off then she put a swim suit cover up on. I walked over to her. When she turned around she screamed. I started to laugh.

Carrie: Aden!!!! That's not funny you scared me!!

Aden: I didn't mean to I was just standing there.

She took her hand and put it on my chest and pushed me out of her way. I couldn't help but giggle. She turned around and gave me a death stare. I went up to her and then grabbed her hand gently then we walked into the restaurant.