Part 1

It was a warm summers night as I started walking toward a stand with party wigs for my (bf/n)'s birthday party. I closed my eyes imaging (bf/n) face when I give them the wig, she wasn't actually a girl, though. She was a trap, a reverse one at that. I kept waking with my eyes closed when I run into something massive, but it was hard and fleshy. I just ran into someone.

I was about to apologize when I felt a strange sensation tingle up my spine as I step away from them opening my eyes."HEY! Watch it will ya?" a voice said from in front of me. I assume it's the person I ran into ."O-oh....I'm S-so sorry..." I say looking down at the ground. I start to blush a little, I know he can't see but, the heat was creeping up on my face."Well?Move it!" My head instantly pops up, looking up at him. God damn, he was hot. He let's out a frustrated growl and pushes me out of the way, with a force that almost knocks the wind out of my lungs. I quickly regain myself. I growl at him.

"Alrighty then," I say through gritted teeth and step aside politely, clenching my fists tightly drawing a little blood. BITCH I HOPE YOU STEP ON A LEGO! I scream internally, as the small wound on my hand healed quickly." Wait, isn't she the class S rank 6 hero (y/n) (y/l) The Beast Queen?" He ponders to himself, turning to face me. I have the power to read the minds of monsters and beasts, I quickly turn into a moth before he could spot me.

Wait how the HELL can I read his mind if he's just a human?! I ponder as I hover over the street lamp above him. He quickly looks around but can't find me, the strange tingle starts to creep up my spine again as I stare into his eyes. "Shit,I let my prey get away. Next time I won't let her get away that easily." I hear him mumble to himself as he turns around.

I land behind a crowd of people, and transform into into my normal self. Just when I was about to walk over to the wig stand, an egg shows up behind the dude that I ran into."Oh Hey!Just The Right One I Was Looking For! I Looked EVERYWHERE!" the egg says.