Part 5: Sonic to the rescue?

" W-What the hell is going on?!" I ask in confusion. Then man with the purple scarf takes his katana and runs at the man who just tried to fuck me. The hero Hunter launches himself at the man with the purple scarf, that same purple scarf of Sonic who was my ex boyfriend.

" You bitches better Get The Fuck out of my house, or god so help me I will......" I snap at those two men fighting, they just stare at me blankly and then resume fighting. Sonic attacks and the hero Hunter and draws blood."Oh hell no!"((Not wanting a dead body in my house)) I yell at the two men. I transform into a F/A ((favorite animal)) and then attack them. The hero Hunter attacks my left paw/fin/ hoof." You little piece of shit!!" I yell, then I kick the hero out of the huge fucking hole in my wall (( the hole was made by Sonic if you know what I mean *winks at you* yeet jk)) and into the street. Then the bitch shouts at me," I will get you back, (Y/N)!!!" He yells then runs away.

I transform back into my human form." You want to tell me why you are in my fucking house, Sonic?" I glare at the man who is still in my room.  So?!" I half yell half scream at him. " I was trying to save you (Y/N)...." He says looking at me, you know damn well I can handle my self I say to myself. " Thanks.... But No Thanks..... NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!!" I yell at him, scared half to death he runs out of my house, downstairs and into the the darkness. " I don't think I'll be able to get any sleep tonight....." I whisper to myself, I sigh summoning 2 F/As and clean up the mess that those motherfuckers made. I lay down on my bed and look up at the ceiling, I soon drift off into sleep.

>> Time skip to a few hours later brought to by Food and water; the shit you need to survive<<

9:07 beep beep beep. I slam my hand on my alarm clock, I roll out of bed and get up. I go to the bathroom and change my clothes to get ready for the day. I Sigh and look into the mirror, my hair was a mess then I look at my neck. " The hell is.......oh shit!!!" I scream.

I wake up in a cold sweat, I turn over in my nice comfy sheets and grab my phone off the nightstand next to my bed. I turn it on, the blinding light startles me but my eyes soon adjust. 4:50 am. "Damn, Y/N you need to stop watching them vampire romance movies." I say to myself, I look over to see two F/A staring at me there heads cocked in confusion. I stare at them and they stare at me. "Nah. It's just a dream, I need to get more sleep." I say as I yawn and soon fall back asleep.