Chapter 2

Davon (November 5 , 3:29pm , Wednesday)

Davon placed the rest of his books in his locker. He had just came back from tutoring, because it was mandatory all basketball players had to attend tutoring until 3:30pm and be in the gym by 3:45pm for practice. Since Davon been on the basketball team since his freshman year, he was automatically on the team for his senior year.

He felt a small hand touch his back. He turned around and saw Michelle standing in front of him. Michelle was very short, well compared to him she was. She had long beautiful weave that she kept up well. She had beautiful flawless brown skin. Not a flaw in sight.

"Hey Dee!" She greeted with a smile. Her teeth were so perfectly straight.

"Hey Michelle! Where are you heading?" He asked closing his locker as they began walking towards the gym.

"Well my twin, Marvel, is a basketball player you know. I have to wait in there with him."

Davon forgot that Michelle and Marvel were twins. "Oh yeah, that's right. So what's been up with you ma?"

She giggled. "Nothing much, just cheering and school work."

Davon smiled. "Are you gonna cheer for me?"

She laughed. "Well I have to cheer for the TEAM so I guess!" He smirked at her admiring her brown eyes at the same time, "Oh so you got jokes huh?"

"Maybe?" She bit her lip nervously. He stopped walking and stood in front of her. "What you doing Saturday?" He asked grabbing her free hand.

"Uh, nothing. Why?" She blushed.

"Wanna catch a movie or something?" He asked kissing her hand lightly.

She nodded. "Yeah, I'll text you."

He smirked and nodded as Michelle sat in the bleachers. Davon made his way back to the locker room.

"So what you trying to get with my sister,bro?" Marvel shouted as he put on his practice clothes.

"No I just wanna hang, and if I was what were you going to do?" Davon stated as he took his shirt off.

"Do you see me trying to hang with your sister? Look all I'm saying is, don't hurt her or it's yo ass." Marvel said as he brushed pass Davon going out the locker room.

Marvel and Davon wasn't the best of friends. Marvel always wanted to be better at everything. Getting girls, shoes, clothes, sports and popularity. Even though that wouldn't happen. Davon had always been popular and Davon knew that no one could beat him at anything. He's not cocky, but he is definitely confident.

Michael and Chris walked into the locker room followed by Mijo. They all played basketball together also. Davon was now fully dressed in his practice clothes.

"Yo Dee, after practice you mind if we come over yo place to smoke?" Mijo asked as he changed his shoes.

"I don't know man, my sister been smoking and I don't really need her around-.."

Chris cut him off, "Drea will be aight. We ain't gotta give her any. Come on man."

Davon sighed. He hated how they would force him to do stuff. Once they forced him to steal something out of the corner store and Davon almost got put in jail for it. He doesn't think he is hanging with the wrong crowd because they have been friends for so long.

"Yeah whatever." He shrugged.

Practice was over about 5:30pm. The boys did as they said they were going to do. They drove down to the projects of the town and got a few bags of weed. Michael pulled up at the traphouse and got out of his car with Mijo following, leaving Chris and Davon in the backseat. Chris had already started his smoking session with his last blunt he had from the day before, He lit it and inhaled.

"How come yo sister don't like me man?! I like her and I think she knows." Chris said as he smoked his blunt.

"Look I don't know and to be honest, I don't you trying to get with her man. You my friend and all but I want Drea with someone who has a future. We been through too much and she deserves best." Davon stated as he looked out the window.

"So what you trying to say man? That I ain't good enough? You suppose to be my boy!" Chris shouted as rage filled his body.

"Dude, I am ya boy but you don't meet the standards for my littles sister!" Davon shot back.

"Forget it, at the end of the day Drea will make her own choice."

"Chris, she doesn't even like you.Chill with all that man.." Davon was growing frustrated and he just turned the radio up letting Money Baby by K Camp, play from the speakers.

The boys had finally arrived at Davon's house and got out the car. Davon took his keys out his pocket,unlocking the door and walked in with the boys following him.

"Drea!" Davon called out as he sat in the living room and the boys immediately started to roll their blunts. Drea came downstairs in a pair of sweats and sports bra. Her hair was everywhere and her eyes were really low indicating she had just woken up from a nap.

"Huh?" she mumbled sleepily. She rubbed her eyes and yawned.

"Oh you were sleep, my bad. When momma coming home tonight?" Davon asked as he brought the blunt to his lips. She shrugged, " I don't know around 10 maybe, why?"

"Cause we smoking, that's why." Dee said as he inhaled.

"Wait, how come you can do it but I can't?" Drea asked as she sat next to Micheal.

"I only do this sometimes, you have a problem." Davon stated with a chuckle.

 Drea shrugged again and looked over at Chris. She thought he looked good smoking. She was attracted to his tattoos, lips, and his body. His voice only made it better. She soon found herself staring as Chris looked up and their eyes meet. He smirked and she felt disgusted. Even though she had some feelings for Chris, she couldn't see herself being with him. It wouldn't be right.

__________________________________________________________

Yeah short chapter cause I gotta figure out what I wanna do with this story.

Comment tho. Vote also.