Chapter 4

Chris (November 8, 10:55, Saturday)

Chris eyes fluttered open only to see bright sunlight hit his face. He sighed and sat up rubbing his eyes. His phone beeped showing a text message from, Lola. It said "Goodmorning baaee!" he rolled his eyes and replied "Sup". He didn't care about Lola or any of the other girls he talked to. All he really cared about was his mom and Drea. That's all he needed. 

He walked to the bathroom and brushed his teeth and washed his face. Afterwards he jogged downstairs to the kitchen where his mother was cooking breakfast. She turned around and smiled brightly. If anything could make his day, it would be his mother's smile.

"Morning baby!" She exclaimed joyfully giving him a big hug. "Sleep good?"

He chuckled, "Nahh not really, why are you such in a good mood?"

She laughed, "Because.." She trailed off, "I got that new promotion!"

Chris smiled and hugged her again, "That's great mom. It really is!"

"Yeah I know, today I have to go meet some co-workers so you gonna be alright?" She asked while fixing his plate.

"Yes ma'am, the boys and I were going over Tyga's house anyway." He said while taking a sip of his juice.

"Don't be getting into any trouble,okay? I don't want to find out anything like that babe."

Chris shook his head, "I won't." 

Chris's mother left about an hour later. Chris finished his breakfast and got dressed. Once all of that was finished, he hopped in his car and proceeded over to Davon house to pick him up. Chris jogged to the front porch and knocked on the door. 

Drea shouted, "Who is it?" Chris smirked to himself and shouted back, "Yo future husband baby."

Suprisingly, Drea opened the door and smiled, "It's so funny how you think I'm just gonna run to you and become your lil-.." He cut her off, "Drea stop acting like that, if anything I want you to be my girlfriend." Drea sighed, "Never will that ever happen." She walked away, blushing a tad. "Never say never, Drea!" He yelled at her.

Davon walks downstairs, "Aye I told you to leave my sister alone. She don't want you bro."

"Davon, chill man. Until she actually says she doesn't want me, then I will. Now come on!" Chris mentally cursed Davon out in his head and went back to his car and waited.

Drea (Same day, 2:56pm)

 Drea got dressed to go to the mall with Rachel and Nya. Rachel and Drea have been friends since there freshman year. Rachel was the peppy type. She was always happy and never was sad. As far as Nya, Drea didn't know a thing about her. She is practically new to the school because it is her first year. Afterall, Nya seems like the nice type.

Soon Rachel honked the horn and Drea walked outside. She opened the backseat door and slid in. Nya turned around and smiled.

"Hey Drea!" Nya exclaimed with a smile. "Hello!" Drea replied.

"Oh my gosh Drea, do you know Mijo!? Doesn't he hang out with your brother?" Rachel shouted a bit too loud.

Drea let out a small chuckle,"Yeah I do, why?"

"Because...I find him so attractive. You need to hook me up ya know!"

"I can try!" Drea says casually.

"I think his friend Chris, is even more attractive. He gave me his number earlier this week." Nya boasted.

Drea felt a wave of jealousy and anger over her body. She didn't understand why she felt this way about Chris.

"Oh no, Chris isn't a person you want to mess with, Nya trust me." Drea said truthfully. "He seemed nice to me, I wouldn't mind dating a senior!"

Drea didn't say anything back because she was mad. As soon as the girls pulled up at the mall, they got out and walked in. The mall was fairly crowded. A bunch of teens probably finding dresses and tuxs for winter ball next month.

"Winter ball is gonna be so much fun this year!" Rachel exclaimed, picking up a pink cocktail dress and examined it.

"My last school didn't have a winter ball, but this seems fun and the theme is bomb!" Nya added trying on a pair of red heels.

"Isn't the theme like an ocean theme?" Drea asked looking at desses, not finding one to her liking.

"Yeah, I want Mijo to ask me. I got to have him, y'all!" Rachel said as she found one and paid for it.

"I don't think I'm going to go, it's not for me." Drea shrugged.

Rachel grabbed her shoulders and shook her, "Yes you will! We can find you a date or you can go alone."

"I might..."

Drea could only think of Chris and who he might ask to the ball. Maybe Drea did have feelings for Chris.

Once Drea got home, it was about 6:30pm. She walked in and saw the two officers that came by last night sitting on the couch talking to her mom. She walked straight past them and upstairs to Dee room and noticed he wasn't there. She rolled her eyes and went back downstairs to get a snack, she overheard the conversation that her mom and the officers were having.

"He is doing fine, but his wife she is taking his money and just splurging it." The tall officer stated. "Well Mr.Lotts, I don't know what else to do. She is just using him." Drea's mom whined.

"It's ok, Ms. Thomas, we will try and find out more before she kills him..."

Drea's mom nodded. She was only sending these officers to spy on her ex-husband because his new wife is just using him for money and she plans to kill him afterwards. Drea's mom know this because her ex-husband's new wife is her former best friend.

As for Drea, she didn't believe it could be her father that they were talking about. She just couldn't. Light tears fell from her eyes and she stormed upstairs. She thought over and over about if it could be true. "Has he already found someone new?" she thought. Drea couldn't handle it alone. She decided to push it aside and get ready for bed a little earlier than usual, slowly falling asleep.

Something a little short, maybe boring but next chapter will be longer... maybe.  :)

vote.... comment....follow me also!