The Dragon Master and Mistress

Okay so this chapter is from these two charchter character and the charchters at rhe beginning. Don't judge just because I add my oc in these, I'm making one more book, sorry😅. BUT this one will be about the next generation of the Dragon Riders. So yeh ON WITH THE STORY.

Fyi they all look like httyd2
-----------*---------*---------*----------*---------
Authors P.o.v

6 mysterious figures flew North on dragons. One was a night fury and had black armour. The next was a nadder and a Female with fur good red shirt and spiked skirt. The next was also female, she was riding a razor wip. She had armour that mached her dragon.

Then was a male, he had dark brown hair and a leather chest plate. A belt around his waist to hold his sword and some knee pads and a coat. He was riding a skrill.

The last was a girl with light brown hiar hair and held it tied low at the waist. She had pale blue eyes a white fur coat with long sleeves and a hood. She had a leather skirt. She had a sword strapped to her waist a quiver of arrows. She had a leather head band with white and black feathers on it. She had some feathers on her ears that are holding on with clips. Her shirt was light brown almost matching her hair and had black leggings. She had brown boots with a ring of spikes on each.

She was flying on a white and black snow mist.

[A/N: The art is done by me so don't steal it please also I will post how a snow mist looks at the end].
Last was a little boy around the age of 5 years old. He had a vest on with a red shirt. He had some shoulder pads that where metal and had black pants with some brown boots.

His hair was blondish brow and had green eyes. He was flying on a dragon that had the shape of a nadder but ear spikes and tail of a night fury. The Dragon was dark red and blue. It's eyes where a piercing acid green color. They where flying in the middle of a ring of the 5 adults.

As they crossed over some ships the Night fury rider called out to the group.

"Alright guys we are crossing into Bog-Burglars' waters!" He called out. The others nodded and started to decend towards a village. At first you would see a normal village but at closer inspection you could see dragons flying every where. As they landed people greeted then and there cheiftess came up and greeted them along side her night fury.

She came up to the the Nadder rider and hugged her.

"Astrid it's great to see you again!" She said realsing her.

"Oww arrow to the heart" The NightFury rider took off his helmet reveling hiccup.

"It's great to see you too hiccup and the rest. Hey Flynn how are you?" She asked turning to the boy.

"Great I guess...." he responded. She made a gesture pointed to him to the others as the Razor wip rider came to him.

"Flynn why don't you go play with your friends" Heather asked as she took of her hood and mask.

He nodded as the Snow Mist rider pulled of her fur hood. "Great to be back in the village Cami" she said as she stretched from the flight.

"Cami why don't we go to the great hall to talk" the still rider said as they nodded. He pulled of his hood.

"Why not, Agnar." Replied the girl in white also known as Winter.

Cami nodded

They walked In the great hall the dragons golwoing with the furys in front. The dragons extant a few things between them. Toothless was talking to Rán.

The Snow Mist dragon was all white and eye patterns on her wings tail and head feathers. Yes, they had feathers. There tail and head is to look like a Night fury to scare enemies off. If all fails, she confuses them with her eyes pattern. She also has ice breath.

That's Illusion.

The razor whip was covered in armour platting and sharp barbed edges on her tail.

Windshear

The still was a dark purple and white and had lightning flowing threw it's scaled.

Hurricane

A beautiful blue and white dragon with Amber eyes was a nadder.

Stormfly

And two NightFuries one with on white dot on her head and yellow eyes.

Toothless and Rán

A little boy with blondish brown hair ran in following his parents.

"I hope Moonhigh and Destiny are safe" Stormfly said woridly.

"There strong stormfly, they'll make it safe" cooed toothless next to her.

"They are also very belivable. I know, me and Heather taught them." WindShear said proudly.

"We all know how well you act and lie Windshear." replied Hurricane as he layed down 

Then they could hear the queen's call.

Destiny's first dragon raid.