Day 1.2

I was walking towards him and with my seductive look, would he notice me? well, I wear glasses at school he wouldn't notice me right? Right?! my heart was beating so fast.

He was with a bunch of girls. My legs feel wobbly

"Hey" I said, then sat beside him.

"Hi" he smiled, I didn't notice how good looking he was.

"I like your smile." I was flirting with him, is this right?! Am I gonna kill him? Could I kill him? I took a sip on my martini

"you're hands are shaking, are you...somehow scared?" I was, and I am scared.

"What's your name?" I was trying to change the subject

"Kier, and you are?"

"I'm...."

"Elena right?"

He knows my name, I was shocked then he just smirked at me. What am I going to do?!

"I didn't know you would go to this kind of place you know. And what's surprising is you look different, way gorgeous and seductive." he puts his hand on my shoulders.

"Don't tell...." my eyes are filled with tears, what am I suppose to do?!

"I won't, but let's have a deal, be my.......girlfriend."

~

And their goes my target, what's worse is... he's now my boyfriend and my father has no clue

"I'm sorry, I failed. He was surrounded by guards all night dad." I was still looking at the floor, shameless and chest keeps beating fast with no clue what's happening?

"This is the first time you have a failed mission Elena, I'm very dissapointed."

"I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you, give me another mission. Not this mission dad, it's very difficult."

"No Elena, that's my final mission for you. If you accomplish that you'll go to paris. That's what you want right? to go to paris and find your real parents, and I'm giving you the freedom to do that."

For so long, I wanted to see my parents. I wanted to be with them, and this is the chance and all I can say to my dad was "Yes, I will finish it as soon as possible."