Day 4

It's been months now since me and Kier are dating, about my dad he's still mad at me for not finishing my mission, my cover was I was busy at school. He doesn't know me and Kier are dating.

I got up one night. I walk towards a light to my dad's office, I took a peek and saw him holding a picture frame. I started noticing that it was Sofie in the picture. "I'm sorry Dad, just this time. I want to be happy." I then closed the door.

I got a 3 midnight text from Kier

        "Hey there, so I've been thinking about you. OK I'm so cheesy and corny sorry babe it's just that you're not replying."

        "Babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, heyyy, I miss you :("

     "Are you asleep? Okay, goodnight princess! Always remember I'm here for you okay? I trust you I won't hurt you. You're my first love and please don't leave me Kier would cry so hard if his princess leaves him, so good night, and I love you! ps. I'm so lucky to have you!!"

The 3rd one was sweet, I got a big smile on my face. I just remembered me and Kier have a date tomorrow. I went upstair so I can sleep early.

~

"Hey!" I yelled out to him, then he went directly to me smiling he then holds my hand intertwined gosh it's uneasy having this feeling.

We ate a near pancake store and had ice cream.

Seeing him happy, makes me happy. I...I love him, I won't hold it back this time. I won't.

~

We were sitting on a bench near the park nothing to do. Then we were laughing then suddenly someone covered my eyes with a handkerchief, I smiled and thought it was Kier but I suddenly felt sleepy.