Day 5 -end-

I felt heavy. I was somehow in a place I don't know. Where am I?

I saw Kier down and tied, I quickly run towards him and tried to untie him but I can't it was chained up.

"Elena" dad? I started crying did he do this?

"DAD!"

"If you want to unchain him the key is on top of the table."

So I quickly took the key and unchained him, finally I was relieved he was awake but still weak

"Now Elena, get the gun in the drower of the table." I did what he said

"Dad, please don't let me do this." tears were falling in my face.

"You lied to me, you were dating him Elena. If you don't shoot him I got snipers ready to fire when I say shoot."

"No... no."

"Dad please! No,"

Kier was still down,

"He's your son dad."

"I had enough of this, if you don't shoot I'll shoot your parents Elena, take your pick. If you want proof here."

"H-help us! Please SOMEONE ANYONE!!"

an unfamiliar voice I heard. Were those my parents? I started crying my parents they're alive!

"Now, Elena, do what I told you."

"Elena?" I heard Kier, kier...

I aim towards him, fingers on the trigger. He was shock

"K-kier." my eyes bursting to tears.

"Do you know me?"

"Are you Loli?"

"Yes Kier,"

He smiled at me, "I guess you want to kill me huh? Do it."

What? N-no.

I can't, I need to stop this I wouldn't kill Kier, He trusted me.

I've tried to forget everything. What my parents look like, if they love me. Everything they said everything they did. But it's not that simple. I was left a choice, to pick something, If you're gonna kill the most important person in your life, or your parents that ditch you for the whole 17 years of existance. I wish I could stop or rewind everything, but I can't. Is this what happens when you truly love a person?

You're left with a choice. I only have one choice. Kier.

"Kier I'm sorry, I love you, please remember that"

I placed the gun in my head and tears fell even more.

"No, Elena! Please don't shoot, please! Shoot me instead!"

I closed my eyes

"Dad, if you're listening, if I die, don't kill Kier, just don't he's special to me." I cried so hard

This is what it feels like.........to love a person so deeply you forgot to love yourself

"Good bye, Kier."

"Beng!"