Before I Begin

I'm saying all of this in my mind with a creaky voice, like an old crone. Just to let you know.....

Before I begin, this is not the actual book. This is simply the introduction, which makes it part of the book. There will be WARNING: This book contains gargantuan and difficult words, so it's advisable to have a dictionary handy.

Next, there will be paradox's in this novel. So be prepared for some deep thinking, heh heh, I'm making you think. Things that seem to have a meaning, but hey, it turns out there's a completely different meaning to it! What!!! Also, grammatical error wise, please alert the grammar police at once in the comments, that would be really helpful.

Copy right issues time! Be aware that I feel pride in the life I have created in this story, so please don't be rude and copy my story. No one has permission from me to copy this, publish it without my consent, or use quotes and lines from this story without citing me, referencing me, or letting me know. This story is copyright protected, but just to make sure, please don't take/steal my work for your own wellbeing. Thanks!

I hope you enjoy the twists and turns that Renee goes through in life, and the story she lives. I hope that with this story, you can live it as well. Remember to always stay alert, and truly immerse yourselves in this book, I have the occasional picture to guide you, but remember to keep you imagination at hand. Or at bay, I really don't understand the difference.

So without further ado, good luck, keep your seat belts buckled, don't copyright(had to slip that in there), and enjoy the story of Renee, species luminary, number 659, level primitive.

In CLONED.