_-The Meeting-_

Before we start! Do not judge my writing skills, they may be bad but still. Please just know I try hard.
----------------------------------------------
~Geno's POV~

I was normally sitting the the save screen, Frisk playing with the blasters as Gaster talked to himself in the corner. I was bored out of my mind, soon deciding to get up and walk around, I ended up walking in circles not knowing what to do right then, Soon..I noticed a portal and a little black figure staring at me from the distance, I just stood there still, looking at the figure as it walked out and came towards me, I lunged back as the figure came closer..It..It had a black cloak and a scythe on its back in a holder..It seemed to be another skeleton. It sent a shiver down my spine when I saw the scythe. I backed up more as the figure soon came close enough to the point where I stared into the Dark abyss in the skeletons Eyes, I slightly Mumbled, "U-Um..Hello T-There.."
The taller skeleton responded,
"Hello..Geno. Correct..?"
I looked at him, nodding.
"That's me, Why are you here..?"
"I came to see how you are, seeing your 1/9th of a soul is still stable. You know."
-How did he know..?-
I thought. I soon spoke,
"Oh, Well..Personally I'm fine..Thank you.."
~Reaper/Death's POV~

I stared at the shorter skeleton after he said that, he looked..Kinda cute. but I kept that to myself due to the fact if I said it out loud it would be awkward.
I just have a soft smile, letting him know I wouldn't hurt him.
He smiled back.
After a minute of staring, we talk. For more then I expected, Heh. We talked for about 4 hours and soon enough I had to go, I itched the back of my skull, afraid to leave him alone again. I said,
"I have to go, I'm deeply sorry."
"Okay!"
He responded, I smiled, waving at the skeleton, before I left I asked for his name, he said,
"Geno."
I smiled and left, thinking about him the rest of the day.

-/\-/\-/\-/\-/\-/\-/\-/\

Sorry it was short! Do you want me to continue this or Not? Tell me in the comments!
Bai~!