02

Taeyon/Amethyst PoV

A week have passed then i am still here at Sapphires territory. Hindi ko maipagkakaila kahit isang linggo palang ako dito... I can tell na mabait siya pati yung mga maids..... But still I Miss Onyx. I don't know why but i feel it.... I feel like on my insides im breaking and want to get out of here and be with him. I miss On how he manage to saved me everytime i needed him and how he cheers me up when i am down...... But still i dont know whats going on.

*knock* *knock*

I came back to my sences when someone knocks and open the door.

"What are you doing here Sapphire?." i ask him as he sat beside me. He just smile and hold my chin.

"I'm here because i want to tell you something." He said cheerfully that makes my heart race. He's been like this lately.... Being cheerful and being happy. He changed when i first met him at the forest.

"What is it?." I asked. He didn't reply and just hold my right hand as he insert something on my ring finger.

I feel my heart race it beats so fast as i feel some butterflies on my tummy.

He kisses the ring and look straight to my eyes.

"We're going to marry tomorrow Amethyst. I know it is a rush but no one can stop me from doing this because I Love You." As he said that i feel my eyes became heavy as my tears started to run on my cheeks uncontrollable.

I don't know if im crying because i'm happy that me and sapphire are going to be married or i'm crying because i'm not marrying Onyx...

On Whom did i really fall in Love with? Onyx or Sapphire?

*****

Onyx/Baekhyun PoV

I am here at Amethyst Room looking outside the window... Thingking on how i just give Amethyst to Sapphire.

Sapphire is my most enemy because all over this years he just want Amethyst by himself as i like her. I don't know what im going to do now.... Without Amethyst by my side i can't think straight.

I miss how she smile, she laugh, she cries and how she always says that i'm her knight and shinning armor who always save her.... But i think now i'm not worthy to be called as one because i didn't save him.

I came back to my sences when someone tap my shoulder. I was alarmed that it was an enemy so i charged my sword toward the person but lucky for me its just one of my Soldiers.

"What are you doing here Loke? Did you even know the rules on how to knock?."

"Sir i knocked countless times but your not answering. So i just came inside and saw you looking outside the window. And im just here to give you this sir." He said as he handed me a letter. I immediately open the letter and read it.

Sir Onyx this is Emerald your servant and i have a News for you. Tomorrow Sapphire and Amethyst marri---

I didn't continue to read the letter as i ripped it apart.

Tomorrow huh! Will see then Sapphire! I will never give Amethyst hand for the marriage because i'm the only one for her.

I look back at Loki and crampled the paper.

"Inform all the Soldiers for the big fight tomorrow at Sapphires territory."