Chapter 14 - 4 years later..

"Kibummie~ Did you make it?" I asked using aegyo. Kibum's eyes drifted up from the floor, his smile growing to a grin. I smiled, he had made it. I attacked him with a hug squealing, we had been together for sometime now, he asked me out after my party! 

Taemin, Jonghyun, Minho and Jinki walked in after him, one bye one. Each of their faces smiling proudly. I looked at them.

"Wait? You all made it too?" I squealed happy for them. They all nodded more or less as I attacked them in hugs. I swung Taemin around, he was still light. Even at 17. "I can't believe it you guys! Your going to be famous!" 

We all danced and jumped happily and celebrated.

"What about you Jae~?" Jinki asked, looking at me worried. I looked at him with my reassuring smile

"What about me?" I questioned, not getting at why he was worrying.

"Well when we leave to train, where will you go?" He said shyly. All of the boys walked over to us, they all looked at me, also with worried looks. 

"I'll be fine you guys!" I smiled "Besides, I can come visit you, and come to your live concerts!" I squealed. They all shrugged, but they wouldn't stop hugging me. "I have Kyung Mi and Mi Sun!" I reassured. They hadn't come with us to the auditions, they had studies. But I was going to see them tomorrow anyway! 

"Are you sure~?" Kibum leaned his forehead on mine, our lips dangerously close. "I can always take you along.." He suggested. I smiled, giving him a quick peck on the lips and dancing away.

"I'l be fineee~" I whined again. I was really proud of them, I didn't mind that they were going to train, it was their dreams to sing and dance, and I wasn't about to stop them.

"We'll come and visit at every chance we get okay?" Taemin squealed to me. Jonghyun walked over to me, he looked me in the eyes and said.

"Don't ever forget me JaeHwa." He said firmly.

"How will I ever forget you!" I said laughing. "My birthday present this year was another T-Shirt stating that 'Kim Jonghyun Rocks!' I still have the socks too!" I laughed pushing him away playfully. Everyone laughed at Jonghyun, he really didn't want me to forget did he? "Plus I'm sure I'll see you all the time, what with you being famous and all!" I said.

"That's if we sell out our new single that we'll be learning soon~" Minho finally spoke up. I nodded.

"I'm sure you guys will be popular, especially with the Noona's!" I squealed. 

"Noona neomo yeppeo~" Jonghyun sang with his heart melting voice. I loved Jonghyun's voice from the very beginning, and when he sang it just amplified it more. 

"I never doubted you guys, I knew you would make it!" I chimed. Taemin showed off some of his free style moves and Kibum and Minho rapped, Jinki harmonised with Jonghyun and soon they had a beautiful melody going on.

I clapped my hands happily squealing. "You guys are amazing!" I yelled.

They all laughed and stopped, Kibum walked over.

"And it's all because of you~" He said whilst placing a small kiss on my lips.

"Yeah your the one who told us to try!" Minho added happily hugging me. Jinki joined in with the hug chanting 'thankyous~' 

"Noona is pretty~" Taemin siad whilst hugging me. I could hardly breathe with the four boys glomping me. I peeked over Kibum's shoulder to see Jonghyun laughing at us.

"Come on.. You know you want to~" I teased.

"No I don't!" Jonghyun protested. We all laughed and shuffled making room for him to join in. 

"Come on Jjong~" Kibum called. Jonghyun grinned his adorkable smile showing his dorky teeth. Been a long time since I saw that smile. He ran over hugging us whilst at the same time pushing, making us all fall into a pile of laughing bodies on the floor.

"Boys~" A new voice called, a gruff looking man walked into the room, looking quite confused as to why we were on the floor. "Um.. You boys have to go to the practice room, so we can get you singing this new song!" The man ordered. Each boy got up one by one.

"Bye Noona~ See you this weekend!" Taemin hugged me before following the rest of the boys through a door.

"Do you want to watch?" The man asked. My eyes widened.

"Ye..yes please!" I managed not to squeal. He smiled warmly and led me through the door, the boys were in a room closed off by a glass window. They had headphones on and microphones infront of them. I smiled quietly sitting down and watching them.

In one hand they held the paper with the lyrics, they used the other to hold the mics steady. The music started and Jonghyun started the first line, his angelic voice lingered in the air making a nice atmosphere.

"Noona nomu yehpuhsuh~" He sang the first line. My heart melted.

My amazing sparkling boys. They shine so bright.

"Jinshildwin sarangee maeumeul~" They all sang the last line of the song. I smiled their voices were so amazing, they were definately going to make it. The man who led us here was actually their new manager, he beckoned the boys out.

"How was it Manager-Hyung?" Taemin squeaked.

"Boys.. That was amazing!" He admitted "Have you ever sung before?" 

"Not like this, but we have sung at home, and me and Minho at school.." Jinki admitted. I smiled, you could tell the manager loved them, his proud grin showed this. 

"Well, you guys shone brighter than any other singers I have heard!" The manager explained happily, obviously surprised. "Now for a name..." The manager went to confront the rest of the team, who were sorting out the song.

"How were we Noona?" Taemin asked me. I smiled and hugged them all, I couldn't explain how happy I was at that moment.

"You guys were amazing, my little Shining Idols!" I exclaimed all in one breath.

"We shone right?" Jonghyun said.

"And we're your Shining Idols.." Minho added.

"There all to do with being Shiny.." Taemin noticed. I smiled.

"Shiny..?" I questioned "You could make it look cooler by adding some 'ee's' to make the 'y' sound." I suggested.

Each boy looked at eachother. "Shinee?" They asked surprised, soon they all smiled.

"Yes! SHINee!" Jinki liked the idea, and he explained how makinng certain parts capital would make it cooler.

"Amazing, my Shining Idols, SHINee!" I squealed.

"SHINee?" Their new manager questioned, over hearing our conversation. We all looked at him. He nodded with a smile. "Shining Idols SHINee.. I like it, scrap that, I LOVE IT!" He exclaimed hugging us tightly.

SHINee..