Creator bit

Meanwhile a turmoil was about to start in the heavons. There were 6 major creators, other lessers had to compete for the spots, the very competetion Gimb lost. Divinus took his place. 

The creators rule the Heavons, trying with each day to look after every universe, however, as stated before, things were in turmoil. Each took their turns to watch over the reject creators, each had their own space, a universe with nothing, so that they could try and impress each of them, to win them back to their side and ask for their place back. Usually it didn't work, but Gimb and Gimbette had the goddess of harmony on their side already. Coincidentely, the goddess of love had been watching over them on day 100 and thought the two worthy of her affections. That made two.

However, the creators had noticed their memories returning. Every day Gimb would get a tad more confused, his ideas more farfetched and his creativity consuming him. He had started adding to the house, making it more ornate and decorative and then he remebered there was a thing called life.

Gimb created a life form that day, a test, another thing. He had kept in a paddock, but it got free and made it's way across the land. He made cows for gimbette and she made him a little farm, complete with crops. It was a happy day for them both,  but up in the heavons, a shadow had fallen. Soon Gimb will remember and Gimb would take revenge, somehow it was profisised.

That very fact struck fear into their hearts, for an angry creator was a force to be reconned with and Gimb was just as strong as any other stumpy limbed creator with eyes that could barely function. With the way he was going, soon enough he would have all the creators on his side, apart from Divinous and lets face it, he's shorter than a table.