Up in the clouds

"No." Pertunia said. "No! He can't be fading!?"

She looked away from her computer screen and met Harmony's eyes, they were filled with panic. Pertunia started to pace, her footsteps echoed throughout the room, only Harmony and Konildi heard her, they were scared.

"He's taken this too far this time! Gimb can't loose his colouring, he just can't!" Pertunia murmured, checking the screen once again in case her eyes were decieving her. Harmony let out a squeek.

You see for a creator to lose their colouring ment that all their hope and creativity had gone and that was the worst thing that could happen to one. Gimb was in real danger of just... stopping altogether.

"I think we should do something, like take him out of there or something." Konildi murmured

"Yes! We can do that, right Pertunia?" Harmony squeeled.

"I think so."

She flicked some switches edited some program and -bang- a door, except it wasn't that simple, it never was. The door was locked, not just locked, but locked with a lock that creators that wern't Bose couldn't unlock, unless they stole his key. A silent exchange was carried out between the three female creators and Harmony gave a nod, she would be the one to get the key.

Harmony snuck out of the control room and fluttered towards Bose's office, she managed to get under the heavy steel door, god knows how and ended up right in front of a sleeping Bose. She recoiled, his breath was terrible and she looked at the key spinning idley around his finger. As carefully as she could, Harmony removed the key and summoned a replacement key, not quite the same as the other one, to replace it. A smile beemed from her face and she made her way back towards the control room. She was halfway to the door as well when she heard Bose wake up.

Harmony's eyes widened and she flew as fast as could towards the control room, she was comparable to that one little fly that's impossible to catch even if you try and she made it, just in time.

Pertunia took the key from her and incerted it into the lock, it made a click and the door sprang open. Konildi high fived the other two girls and the three of them headed into Gimb's new dimention.