Dog and Cat

I'm back guys! Here's an update. Don't forget to put a star. I'm sorry for my errors here. Enjoy!

----------

Cara

I left Alex first to order a drink for myself.

"Miss, a bottle of Coke please" then I reached her my swipe card.

"CAAAAAAAM!" screamed a guy to another. I was shocked. I saw the students were looking at them. 'Oww. They are two of the Magcon Boys' i thought. I think the one who shouted was Matt Espinosa, and the dumbass confused pal, Cameron Dallas, I think. Any ways, I ignored them. Waste of time.

Then I returned to our table with Alex.

"Why are they popular here?" I asked to Alex.

"Who?"

"Those freaks!" Then i pointed my lips to the group of boys who were laughing.

"Ahh. The Magcon Boys? Well, they are popular here because they have the voice, the looks, the heights, they also dance but not really." Alex replied. Is Alex gay? Why is he saying that? Pfft. "Why'd you ask? Do you have a crush on someone from that group? Huh? Who? who?" Alex teased me. He widen his smile for excitement.

"Yuck. Me? Have a crush from that group of SHITTY-DICKFACE-TWINKY-MAGCON BOYS?!" the hell I don't" I yelled.

The students overheard it as well as the Mboys. Then, I took a glimpse at Magcon Boys, and I saw them approaching. Now. I. Am. In. Trouble. What to do? What to do?

"You slut!" shouted to me by the guy who I was dumped into earlier. Now, i see you, freak. My mood instantly changed when I saw his face. I wanna take a revenge.

"AWW" he fell on the floor as I punched him hard using my right hand.

Murmurs around. The crowd's attention is focusing on us. Vengeance. Is. Real.

"Does it hurt, baby? Do you want more?" I grinned.

He stood. Oh-my-fucking-gosh. He's so tall. About 6'2 or 6'3. And his aroma, not bad. Brown eyes. Not so messy upside hair. I observed him as he stood in front of me. He was red like an angry bull. I can saw anger in his eyes. Well, i don't care.

"Why did you do that to me?" he calmly asked. But that calmness is so frightening. I was a bit scared because of that.

"Sha-" said the other boy in his group.

"No, Cam! Stay, Right there!" he threatened so did they stepped backwards and wait for any moment. "Again, I'm asking you" he sighed "WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO ME?!" now I can say he's angry. God help me.

"Tha-that's fo-for throwing me a sto-stone earlier" I stuttered.

He's taking footsteps to me. And I'm stepping backward as he is reaching me little by little.

Shooked. A wall. Now I leaned on a wall. Inches apart, his face was so close to me that I can feel his breath. He then put his left hand  beside my left ear for me not to escape.

"You like to play? Well, Welcome to the game" he whispered to my right ear. Goosebumps. I know, that was hot.

He tried to raise his clinched fist to me but Alex did stopped him. 'thanks alex' i thought.

"MISS DELEVIGNE AND MISTER MENDES. GO TO MY OFFICE. NOW." shouted Mrs. Andy Werewolf, our principal. The students instantly scattered around. The Magcon boys acted like they don't know what's happening so am I, with Shawn, walk after our principal.

While walking, I glanced at Shawn and he caught me so I instantly get my eyes off of him.

----

That's all for now. I'll update it later but let me first take my dinner. :) Enjoy reading. Don't forget to leave a star. Thanks