Chapta 2 - Will you queen my dishes please?

*poke*

*poke*

*po- "Stop it what do you want?" I say as I turn around and face Aaron. Me being an innocent girl I came here for detention. But just my luck. Damen and Aaron have detention as well. well duh. there the school's bad boys. "I wanna know why the goody two shoes have detention?" ugh.

This is worse than when Stefan tried to kill Elena in the vampire diaries gosh. "I threw milk on the - I put my hand up to show quotation marks - the queen bee of this school," Aaron stares at me for a while then cracks up laughing out of the corner of my eye I see Damen crack up a smile.

"Knock knock,"

I roll my eyes. oh so now he speaks "who's there?"

"Queen," Damen replied

I glare at him. Sigh. "queen who?"

"Will you queen my dishes please," Damen replies cracking up. Gotta admit that was funny. I open my mouth to say something. but the bell rings signaling the end of break with means end of detention as Aaron leaves I catch myself staring at Damen how can someone like this guy. Ugh. and before I know it he is walking towards me.

 I freeze, Unable to move. he comes up behind me and whispers in my ear "Do you like what you see Angel? because I definitely do," and just like that he walks away leaving me standing there dazed and confused.

Ppffttt he looked like his face caught on fire and someone tried to put it out by stabbing a fork at his face repeatedly.

---------

After I got home I went straight to my bed and just laid there thinking about what happened this morning

Food fight. check.

The deal. check.

Detention. check

Damen coming up to me. ch- wait wait wait hold up. Let's talk about that.

First of all. What did Damen mean? Does he like m- wait no. that's just one of his player ways. First, he try's to make the girl "think he likes her," then " when she likes him back," he "plays with the girl's feelings and BAM!," He leaves the girl heartbroken. Which I so do not want. So if he thinks he can get me to like him then he should think again.

you ain't messing with my feelings Damen. Talking bout Damen I need to catch up with my Vampire Diaries.

Tick

Tick

Someone was throwing rocks at my window. I got up, got to the window and tried to open.
After a few banging on the lock, it finally opened.

I swear to God whoever it is I'm gonna mur-

"OW! WHAT THE HOLY HELL WHO THREW A BLOODY ROCK AT MY HEAD," Someone just threw a rock at my head. Ouch.

"Hey Belle," wait I know that voice. I look at my neighbor's window and I see Damen standing there. Oh, shit Damen is my neighbor and did he just call me "Belle?" As in beautiful? Ugh. This must be one of his playboy ways. I roll my eyes. "What do you want and where the hell did you get rocks from," I say to him. He chuckles. "I had rocks in a plant I took them out from there then threw them to get your attention and yes I am your neighbor," he replies.

Ugh just great.

I close my window, go sit back and watch my vampire diaries. I am not in the mood to deal with him right now.

That scumbag.

After sometime my eyes started to flutter shut with a certain chocolate brown eyes person on my mind.

-----------------------------------------------

welp.

I hope you liked the story