NCT U *how you met*♡

Taeil:
Ice cream parlour

It was a really sunny day and all you wanted was some ice cream. You decided to go to the cute little parlour down the road there's never usually a big line so it should be ok.
You made your way (down town :)) there and then realised that you were wrong, the line was huge. It was a depressing sight but you wanted ice cream so I guess it was worth it.
You cued up behind a significantly tall guy and waited, but after a while more people pushed and shoved behind you and you were so close to giving up.
"Hey do you wanna go infront of me?" The guy intront of me turned round revealing his incredibly handsome face.
"Oh no no it's okay I was just gonna leave.."
"Just go infront no one will push infront of you then" 
You smiled at how nice he was.
"Thank you and Um my names y/n"
"My names taeil"

"Thank you and Um my names y/n""My names taeil"

Taeyong:
Photography class

It was your first day at SOPA (school of performing arts) and your first class for photography, a class you chose to take.
You walked in straight away noticing there wasn't that many people. You sat down next to a tall white-ish haired guy not to say he was very attractive and he looked kinda shocked when you sat next to him.
"Hello" he bowed in his seat.
"Hi" you bowed back.
"Okay class so today for homework-"
The teacher begin, sighs filling the small room.
"I know you don't like homework but it's a partner project and I'm pairing you so don't get too excited" he looked at you "oh new girl welcome, you'll be partnered with taeyong"
"Who?" You lifted a brow
"Me" you turned to your right and smiled, this should be fun.

"I know you don't like homework but it's a partner project and I'm pairing you so don't get too excited" he looked at you "oh new girl welcome, you'll be partnered with taeyong" "Who?" You lifted a brow"Me" you turned to your right and smiled, thi...

Doyoung:
Lipstick prince

You were an actor and you were told you were gonna act in a new series called "lipstick prince" which you were super hype about. You also found out you'd be working with a singer called Kim Dong Young. From what you'd heard he was a singer in NCT, U & 127.
He seemed a bit intimidating though considering he was a famous kpop idol and your group only debuted in October.
After meeting him, you were surprised. He was a really nice guy actually, still really intimidating but a nice guy all around and he was hot I mean that's always a plus right?