Ch.8 - Party!

Hey guys I am so sorry for not uploading in two days. Its just been really hecktic latly but I will keep trying to upload whenever I can.

Well anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter! oh and if you have any suggestions plz let me know.

FAN, VOTE, COMMENT

Vaness XO <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 SCAR'S POV

Waking up was anything but pleasent.

"Wakie wakie!!" Kass yelled in our faces.

"Uhh get away I am trying to sleep with my very comfy human pillow!" Noah mumbled back causing me and Kass to giggle.

"Well I need your human pillow to make her and I look sexy for tonight." Kass said smirking knowing that Noah had to still be half asleep.

"Mhmm go away! Your not taking my pillow from me!" He yelled pulling me closer to him.

"Kass why don't you go get in the shower and I'll be in my room when you get out."

"Ok but that is seriously funny." She said stil laughing. "You guys are to cute. And I know you kinda like him so you better girl up and tell him tonight at the party." She said walking out not giving me the chance to respond.

"Noah you have to let me go." I said shaking his shouders to keep him awake.

"Why you don't need to look sexy because you already are so just stay with me."

"Come on I bought a new dress and I will dance with you tonight." I said knowing that at parties I normally stay away from Noah because he has a million girls all over him trying to get him to take them upstairs.

"Fine, but you have to dance with me for as many songs as I want and stay with me for most of the night to keep all th eslutty girls away." He said still holding me to make sure that I agreed.

"Well ok but I thought you liked the attention of all the slutty girls."

"No I only want attention from one special girl who doesn't know yet." He said while letting me get up and walking himself into his bathroom to shower.

"Ok well just find me when you want to dance." I said walking out of his room.

"You got it baby girl."

I walked into my room to see Kass had layed our dresses and shoes on my bed. While also laying out our accesories on my dressor. God I loved that girl. I could hear the shower turn off telling me that Kass was gonna kill me if I wasn't ready to get in as soon as she got out. So I went to my dressor and grabbed a lacy black bra and matching panties.

"You can get in now." Kass said walking out of my bathroom. So I went and showered by the time I got out Kass was done with her makeup and her hair. "ok so I'm doing you hair and makeup like I did last time because you looked sexy."

"Sounds good to me." After a half hour we were both done and ready to party. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had been downstairs for about an hour answering the door and hanging out with my brother and Kass. I wasn't even tipsy yet. Although I was waiting for Noah to come up and dance with me but he was nowhere to be found.

"Hey Scar wanna dance with me?" Asked one of the jocks who played football with the guys and hung out with us sometimes.

"Sure." I said grabbing his hand and pulling him to the dance floor.