how it all be began

Natsu pov:
Hello my name is natsu dragneel I didn't really have a happy childhood as I didn't know my real parents to well and igneel taken me in and raised me as if I was his own son he also thought me how to read write and how use magic which was called dragon slayer and that I was a submissive dragon slayer which also means other guys who  smell my scent know I'm a uke and I can get pregnant toand because of this I'm not very masculine I look more feminine.igneel left me alone when I reach age of 13 and I was left wondering around the forest looking for him but no such luck I'm all alone in this world.huh what that it looks like a big old wagon cart or something I see people inside it maybe they seen igneel I began walking over to it as approach the vehicle I said hello to get there attention hi can you guys help me as I said this a girl with long length blonde hair approach the back door of the cart.she looked like she been through he'll and back her eyes seem lifeless.
Natsu talking with hair blonde girl.
Natsu:hi have you seen a dragon called igneel ms.
Girl:a dragon I haven't sorry and my name lucy and your name natsu right.
Natsu:ahh okay thanks for help lucy if I may ask why you in that cart.
Lucy:listen natsu you have to get out of here if the guys who own this cart see you.
Natsu: what you mean lucy? I don't understand.
Lucy:you end up in here as a... S...sl...sl.".no pov:
before lucy could warn him the owners came out walking back to cart were lucy and natsu were talking"to late they noticed natsu.guard#1:hey what you think your doing brat. guard#2(freed):get away from the cart.Natsu:why you got all these people locked up in here. Guard#1(bickslow):heh I see we have feisty one here what you say freed. "The one called freed look at bickslow"freed:"freed studied natsu from head to toe a smirk appears on his face"catch him and put him in cart with rest slaves bickslow. Bickslow:alright babies let him have it. (natsu is really weak because he hasn't eaten since he started looking for igneel)"bickslow babies fires a green colour blast at natsu which hit him as it knocked him back with such force his back hit a tree behind him he fell to ground". Natsu:what kinda attack was that as he started to lose consciousness."Bickslow pick him up and open cart door throw natsu into cart"freed and bickslow got front of cart and started to ride to lord laxus Kingdom.

What gonna happen to natsu and other slaves?