Ch 6 clash with a evil king.

Laxus pov.
*walk out door my throne as see my best knights standing waiting for as I walk to front I see who there none other than sliver fullbuster and his troops. * I thought as I look at him as a smrik grace my lips. "Well well this is a surprise Lord fullbuster I didn't expect you to be here and attack my kingdom did I do something to upset you perhaps? "I replied in innocent tone." don't take that tone me boy I'm here because of what your doing it because you lost her isn't that right laxus ". I hear him reply I grit my teeth in anger," how dare you bring up her name sliver I have long since buried that memory of her she nothing to me just something to further on future of my kingdom nothing more, nothing less ". I reply as i see that angered him. Heh enough talk time for you to die old man. I reply as i throw a bolt of lightning at him I smrik as I see it near him but someone blocked it. They remove there shield as I see there face. It can't be your Zeref Dragneel son of igneel Dragneel but I thought you over in North Kingdom what are you doing here. "I replied as I look at him as I see him glare at me wait were I see that glare before. I reply to myself in thought."im here to stop you laxus and find natsu and last I heard your men caughted him and brought him here and I want him back." he reply to me as I smriked I know mess with his head I thought as I tell him this. "oh you mean pinky heh your too late Zeref I already marked her and made her mine she belongs to me". I reply as i chuckled as I see his arura changed to calm to rage and fear. "That enough attack!. I hear sliver shout as his men charge us as mine Run to meet them as I decided to talk on sliver." today the day you die old man!" I replied as I attack him.

Meanwhile somewhere in castle.

??? Great were lost this castle is like a maze. One white haired man replied in a whine
??? Will you shut up Lyon if you don't stop whining laxus men will hear you okay, okay I understand gray. Lyon replied to his younger brother, it was only those two who were picked to rescue natsu for Zeref and mavis while there father and other kept laxus busy. I wonder what this natsu is like I wonder if she pretty what you think gray?. Said raven haired look at his older brother,"lyon I don't want to face Zeref wrath okay we only have one mission that to rescue natsu and leave got it." yeah but come on in sure your not at least bit curious about her i mean I already have a girl waiting for me, and I this natsu might be close to your age gray?. There was no response from said raven haired male as he stopped so did lyon because in front of them was none other than laxus two loyal guards freed and bixlow, "these two be tough to beat thought lyon" as he prepare for  battle.

Meanwhile with natsu

Natsu pov.
*man this is the pits there an attack happening and I'm stuck here waiting for that jerk to come back and... *Natsu shiverred at thought. I might as well see I talk to man that leading me to laxus room. "hey what your name?", I reply as i wonder if he reply back, said guard looked at me than said his name was jackal, well nice to meet you jackal I'm curious why do you work for guy like him?."I replied as I walk behind him I hear him chuckle." haha you ain't to bright are you I have same taste as laxus i see you as nothing but something to birth kids that it so stop with questions or you be my toy until laxus is free". I hear him reply as i stop asking questions as I panic as my heart rate speeds up as I don't look at him either. Please someone save me " I said in though as I walked down narrow hall.