Chapter 7 we are friends,right?

Natsu Pov.
i listened as i hear men from both side screaming in pain and rage as they charged at each other why do people fight I know that jerk forcing his men to fight and die for him but who are they fighting I heard fullbuster been yelled by laxus could it be Fullbuster kingdom wait isn't silver fullbuster the king of south kingdom he must be hear to fight laxus but I dout he win maybe zeref with him but that I dont know I haven't seen him since months ago he probably forgotten about me , why cause I'm cursed by day I'm girl by night I'm a boy maybe this is fate not for me to fall in love suddenly a memory flash In my mind.*flashback. N."hey no fair I thought I win this race". Kid Natsu whined as he looked at other boy grinning.???."heh you did try your best natsu but maybe next time you beat me."N."of course I will!!!". kid natsu exclaimed to other.*end of flashback*.
who was that I wish I could remember who I was playing with and racing against they seem familiar to me but I cant remember there name why tho."Natsu thought to himself as he heard the walls of room he was in shake abit as he heard feet heading this way as he heard someone taking to jackal. "sir, lord laxus needs help he asked you to join the battle one of laxus soldier's exclaimed in panic as he looked to his commander as jackal chuckled "alright I go help him it not like his price is going anywhere, come let's go". jackal replied running in direction of fight as the men followed after him leaving natsu unguarded.

Nobody pov
meanwhile Gray and Lyon were having a hard time beating freed and bixlow as they weren't laxus two top men for no reason as gray and Lyon panted trying catch there breath as Lyon glance at his younger brother knowing why he taken this mission knowing how gray felt about his friend. gray,lyon says as he walked close to gray , leave these two to me you go on ahead I'm sure it hurt your pride if natsu sees you needed help to rescue him now go! lyon replied before gray could say something back as lyon charges at two opponents come on your taking me on! he replied as swiftly appearing behind freed and bixlow as part of freed hair coving his right eye falls along with bixlow mask right part breaking as this was going on gray made it passed them and continue on his way to were natsu was as he wasnt going to let anyone or anything stop him knowing Lyon could handle himself.

sliver pov.

Dammit he tougher than I thought and were losing more men than him, gray I know you can get to natsu while we distract laxus hurry my boy I don't know how much I can keep cashing with him, I'm not as young as I used to be and seems zeref and mavis didnt make it fall since battle started either sliver thought as he sees his three top soldiers battling namely loke, ezra, elfman, as i look and block an attack from laxus "haha what the matter old man is this to much for you huh" laxus replied with hint of amuzment looking at him. "Dam you laxus im endding this battle right now i hope you meet your old man when i send you there". He replied rasing his blade to strike laxus as other blocked it as the two kings continued to clash as men screem and building burning in background while they fight bothing knowing if either fall against the other there men be weak in there resolve to win.

*Meanwhile*

Gray pov.

"Dammit there so many rooms were could they be keeping natsu i got find him and quick cause i dont know how long lyon can hold them off" he replied to himself as he ran though hallways of castle as i hear guards runing hear and there so spotting me trying to stop me but i taken care of them as i come to last door i havent checked as i see laxus name on it as my gut telling me he here as i listen to door hearing natsu voice rambling about something as i charge enough ice mage into my blade as i slice right down the middle as door falls apart and breaks from ice as i looked at person sitting on floor before me shocked and surprised. "Hey natsu glad to have finally found you long time no see " gray replied smiling at other.

Natsu didn't say anyting as his mouth was covered by his scarf over as he sat staring at who was standing in door way to the room,as he was chained to a wooden bed leg with fire resistant cuffs that sealed his magic off so he couldn't use it, as he had a mark on his right cheek and since his scarf prevented him from talking as he stared at the other not feeling fear or angry but calmness from the stranger unlike how he felt around laxus or Jackel and he learned the hard way when he thought it was smart to backtalk to the demon knight i guess that he deserves for running his mouth off pissing jackel off so he cuffed him after smacking him across the face and left as natsu came out of his thoughts on who this guy is how does he know my name as he noticed the stranger stepping towards him as he watched him free me from the cuffs as i rub my wrists trying to get circulation going again before looking up at the raven haired male.