Chapter 5

Emma's POV

I sat there in silence, I had no idea what to say, I can't lie, I can't even say, I don't know what to say, so I sit there in silence.

It was an awkward silence but it was broken when Cassidy knocked at the door,

"Are you two okay in there?" She pants while knocking.

I open the door, "Looks like you've had fun" I giggle looking at her,

Her hair is all messy and she hasn't buttoned up her shorts properly.

"Cassidy, your shorts" Harry awkwardly says to Cassidy as he walks through the frame of the doorway.

"So what have you two been up to while Nick and I were having time 'together' " Cassidy air quotes the 'together'

"Well we went in here to block the noise out," I say,

"Is that all?" She replys like we should have fucked or something,

"Yea that's all. I mean Cassidy, do you really think Harry and I were gonna have sex? Listen to yourself, we've only known eachother for barely 3 hours."

"Harry's nice and all, it's just I don't think he would feel the same way about me"

I lay back down onto the bed so I'm staring at the ceiling,

"Of course he would feel the same way, look at you! You're stunning!" Cassidy says looking into my eyes,

I don't reply and she leaves my room and shuts the door behind her, how am I stunning Im not, and if I was Harry would sure not think so. My brain is going overtime thinking about what's happened today (except Nick and Cassidy having sex, that was horrible)

I've decided on going to sleep, maybe that will clear my mind.

{ A/N

I'm updating again tomorrow!

Yayayay

I also posted something on Insta (sexuallnarry)

My recent will explain why I haven't been updating/posting lately 🙊

Ilysm ~ Bree Xx }