Chapter 8

" chance I lost my virginity to him I feel like an idiot " Poupina said talking to her older sister on the phone

" chance I lost my virginity to him I feel like an idiot " Poupina said talking to her older sister on the phone .

" your not an idiot Poupina your in love , have you spoken to ryan "

" No but I'll call her later i feel bad leaving her in the dark like that "  last call for Passengers to  London Heathrow

" Chance i'm about to board the plane I'll see you once I land "

" alright have a safe flight "

Poupina enter the plane and  settled down in her seat looking outside the window to the place she once  called home ,  her new best friend called tears decided to do what it did best .

" are you alright ma'am " asked a concerned air hostess

" yes I'm fine thank you " Poupina said with a warm smile.

Not wanting to be up throughout flight she decided to take a nap .

" Hey Ryan "

" Hey Ryan "

" omg nina your alive. where are you . how are you . I've been tying to get through to you since yesterday "

" I'm fine ryan I took a flight back to London "

" London? " ryan repeated

" yeah I landed about an hour ago i wanted you to know sooner and I'm sorry "

" it's ok as long as your safe I'm happy, but I am sorry about woody , I feel like it's my fault if I didn't push you to like him none of this would've happened "  which was true ryan blamed herself for making her friend fall in love with an asshole

" don't say that ryan don't ever blame yourself for his actions"  as much woody hurt her she wanted to know how he was doing . " eerrm how is he "

" His upstairs in your room crying as we speak , his been there since you've left  . A hot mess is what he is "

It broke her heart to know that he was in that state you would think because he broke her heart she would hate him but instead  she wanted to hug him and tell him that it was ok she still cared for woody but Poupina decided that they needed space and she needed to get her life together.

Finally finishing her last few months of studies in London Poupina started teaching in a preschool.

" Happy Birthday Poupina " woody said going through pictures of them on his phone .
Months went by and still no word from her .
she spoke to everyone except him , the other day when chilling with Brandon he could hear ryan talking about Poupina saying she finished school and started teaching at a preschool .

Woody was so proud of his best friend but was  sad that he wasn't able to be a part of her new life .

Now it's her 20th birthday and he wasn't able to spend that special day with her either.
He put his pride aside and called Ryan

" Ryan please don't hang up " he said quickly

" what do you want woody " she answered still mad at him .

" it's her birthday can you at least wish her a happy birthday for me , she won't answer to me this is the first time I haven't spent her birthday with her I don't know what to do .
I've messed up and now I'm paying the price "

Feeling bad for the asshole she called her friend ryan gave in .

" Nina's in hospital "

" What . Why . What's wrong with her " woody thought only of the worst he need to know she was ok .

"  Chance called me yesterday telling that the doctor said it may be depression"  woody was silence on the phone he was the reason why she was in hospital .

" woody I have to go but I'll keep you updated on her situation "

Once again woody didn't know what to do he felt so responsible for what happing to poupina never in his life did he think he was able to hurt    nor lose her .

Please forgive me .

Isit me or poupina and chasity samone ( chance) look a like