He's A Monster.

When we're younger, our parents tell us that monsters are real in hopes of making us mind.

When the idea that a monster really could exist comes up, they deny it out of fear.

When we're older, it can go one of two ways.

We can choose to believe or disbelieve.

Whichever one we choose, though, doesn't change the outcome.

They exist.

Or they don't.

"Hurry the fuck up!" The man whisper-yelled as he held Iseul's arm and walked quickly through the darkness.

She was scared of him. She was scared of what he had done. She was scared of what he would do.

Following his instructions, she sped her pace. If she hadn't, he probably would have killed her. Literally.

"My name is Namjoon, " he said as he continued to walk, tightening his grip on her arm.

Namjoon...? The name of a killer.

"You're mine now. Meaning, if you leave or even try to leave, you will die, " he told her, his voice deep.

She frantically nodded, agreeing without saying a word.

They came upon a large building, seemingly abandoned by the human race. Namjoon forced a rusted door open and threw Iseul inside, following after and closing the door back.

With a flick of a switch, the warehouse looking building dimly lit up. There was a bed, a refrigerator, and a pile of something covered in sheets. Obviously, she didn't bother to ask what was underneath them. She didn't want to know.

Turning around, she faced him. She tried her best not to look terrified beyond compare, but that never works in these kind of situations. What kind of situation this was, though, she had no idea.

The dim lighting that fell on his face made him even more terrifying. His dark eyes pierced through her, feeding the fear she felt. He smirked at her as he walked closing, amused by the fear he induced.

Iseul shivered as he dragged his finger slowly across her neck. She closed her eyes and let out a shaky breath. Just as she thought he was done, he grabbed her neck with his hand and lifted her up. Scared, she grabbed his hand and tried to release his grip.

"Ah, trying to get away, are we?" He asked in a playful, yet evil voice as he slammed her to the ground.

With a loud thud, she hit the concrete floor. Between the impact, her impaired breathing and him standing over her, she didn't know what was worse. What would he do now? Kill her?

A tear streamed down her face as he lowered himself, now hovering just inches above her.

"W-What are you doing? What're you going to do?" She asked, terrified.

He just smiled and lowered his head to her face, licking her tear with his tongue. Her eye twitched, but she didn't say anything. At this point, she was too scared to speak.