Part 1

Lilly on the left and Hillary on the right👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾

Hillary pov.

Here I am at club Exotic on my 21st birthday.

Did I wanna be here? No, I'll rather be at my luxury condo watching Netflix and chilling with my baby cujiò,my puppy.

But, Lilly had other plans since I didn't celebrate my previous birthdays due to the death of my dad she MADE me celebrate this one.

How could a 21 year old make another 21 get dressed and go somewhere against their will? You ask..... well Lilly may be small and everything but when she threatens to break you new Givenchy heels that you waited three weeks to buy, you'll do whatever she say no questions asked,right? Hell yea!

I know y'all are wondering why do you want expensive things but don't go out? Well I work at Del'Gata enterprises, as a secretary for a Mr. Blackenton. But I call him Mr.Asshole.....but only in my head ofcourse🙃. Del'Gata is known for over the top accomplishments and businesses they invest in. So I feel the employees should dress the part and look absolutely presentable.

Anyway back to the point....As I'm walking through the tightly packed club I accidentally bump someone on the way to bar. Nearly falling I feel rough masculine hands come around my exposed waist. Sending a tingling sensation through my waist and to my woohoo. The person saying, "Be careful, wouldn't want you to fall on that pretty ass of yours. Now, would we?" Well there goes my lace undies.🤷🏽‍♀️
I slightly shook my head no, my words caught in my throat from seeing the most handsome and sexiness person in front of me. Can you say sex on a stick babeh!? It seemed he was created by Greek gods.

He noticed my 21st birthday crown and lead me to the bar. Starting a conversation.

M: Hello beautiful my names Angélo and you are
H:(holy crap he had an Italian accent🤤) umm...Hillary. My name is Hillary Maxwell sir

Shit I'm acting like I'm at an interview🤦🏽‍♀️and I literally just felt a waterfall between my legs‼️.

M:well nice to meet you Hillary Maxwell I see it's your 21st birthday so what would you like for your first legal drink(he smirked)

Damn if he keep smirking and talking period I might lose my virginity tonight also...yess I'm a 21 year old virgin so what 🤷🏽‍♀️sue me.... please don't though☺️

H:um surprise me Mr. Angélo(I smirked back at him)
M:very well darling

He ordered our drinks while I was looking for Lilly and I saw her on the dance floor dry humping some black haired guy. They seemed like they knew each other but Lilly was just friendly with anybody honestly. That's how we became friends. I use to be shy as hell but Lilly messed up that part of me.😂

Angélo came back with a brown liquor and a blue and pink mixed liquor asking which one I wanted. I of course took the colorful one deciding the brown one was too strong.

In all honesty this one was strong too, but maybe cause it was my first time drinking. After I had two more of them colorful things and three shots of some clear liquor, I felt tipsy or just flat out drunk. All I know I wanted to dance and Angélo was going to dance with me.

H:come on Angélo dance with me baby
M:(her looking at me like that who could resist) okay but be careful, look like you could fall over at any minute

We danced and Lilly saw me dancing on him and she applauded me giving me a thumbs up. I playfully rolled my eyes and told Angélo we should get out of here.

M: Hillary your drunk you should wait for you friend
H: I'm not drunk I want you and I know what I'm talking about and what I'm doing to you(I smirked)

I reached down and grabbed his manhood feeling it ready to bust through his jeans. He grunted trying to remove my hand. I wasn't letting go unless he agreed on taking me. He agreed to take me to his place if I removed my hand so I complied.

I went and told Lilly I was leaving with Mr. And she told me to make sure I pop my pussy for a real one😂

I honestly don't remember how I became friends with someone like her but at the end of the day I love her and she's honestly a sister I never had.

Stumbling to the door Angélo picked me up and put me over his shoulder as we made it to his all matte black jeep wrangler unlimited😍😍😍I always wanted one of these.

Getting to his house in less than 10 minutes. I hopped on him as soon as he closed his door and turned around. He grabbed hold of my ass and we walked upstairs while kissing and him kneading my ass like dough. Dropping me on the bed he asked was I sure I was ready.

I nodded my head quickly but he replied, "words bambino..I want words" I quickly replied yes and that left him ripping off my black dress and drinking in all my naked glory.

I tried to cover myself but he quickly held my hands saying, "don't hide from me baby . Your so fucking beautiful" he quickly undressed himself and I shouldn't have looked down because let me tell you he was bigger than big and I wasn't expecting that size. But mom ain't raise no bitch‼️ so I acted like the sight didn't affect me.😎

He got on top of me ready to push in. He kissed me and I was so distracted that's when he entered me all I remembered was screaming "Angélo" at the top of my lungs and him saying "I want to hear you yell my name all night like that while I make you cum over and over again bambino" he whispered in my ear, his hot breath fanning my neck slightly. While he pushed in and out of me his pace quickening as he went deeper.

Everything after this was blur to me but I do remember having an orgasm from him just saying that to me.