Part 4

Hillary pov
The meeting was an hour long and boring as hell. I had nothing to do but draw little doodles on my notepad. Occasionally rolling my eyes at the old geezers that stared too long.

Now I'm back here in the office with Angélo watching him flip through paperwork. I sigh once then again and the third time I do it louder. "I could make you moan if you keep it up" Angélo stated.

This man has no filter like what the hell. "That's not professional at all Mr.Del'Gata" i stated rolling my eyes. He just smirked and continued reading paperwork.

He was saying something to me but I was too dazed to hear. I was remembering that night so good right now that had to cross my legs. My foot hit his knee making me realize just how close we were. I say back in my seat a little and readjusted my self.

"Did you hear me" he asked getting closer. "No what you'd say sir" "I said I want you bend over my desk right now" he replied with a stern face.

I looked at him incredulously and said "what? NO! That's unprofessional sir" he chuckled and sat back up looking at me for about 5 minutes then stated" you can leave mi amore and be ready by 8 tonight we're going on a date dress classy but casual"

I didn't even argue I just got up and got my things to leave. My hand on the door knob I'm stopped by hearing the nickname he decides to give me "bambino" he said low "yes" I replied a little with fear of what he was going to say next.

"Where lace mi amore". Not replying I hurried out the door fixing myself before getting to Becky.

Smiling her way I said "Bye Becky"
B:"it's Bethany bitch" she mumbled
H:"what was that? should I tell Mr.Del'Gata your cursing" I said pouting my lips. She did nothing but turn around ACTING like she was doing something.

I giggled and walked on to the elevator happily getting on.
Singing out loud "I'm going on aaaaa dateeeee and I just mighhhtt wearrr some laaacccceee" laughing at myself I straightened up before going to the lobby.

I happily skipped to the garage getting strange looks from people walking in or walking out. Although, I didn't care what they thought. I'm going on a FÜCKING date with a Greek god! I quickly jumped in my car making a fast get away to my house.

Short I know kinda have writers block sorry y'all😅
~melanin.bambola 👑