Part 2

Hillary pov

Waking up with an excruciating headache. I realized I wasn't home but wherever I was the design of the room was nice all black and gray simple but upscale.

I turned over to the nightstand to see my phone, a glass of water and two Tylenols with a note from.......Angélo?
Shit.shit. shit. what did I do last night🤦🏽‍♀️
I read the note
"Dear Hillary,
last night was amazing. I didn't leave, I just went to get us breakfast like two blocks away. So you can make yourself comfortable and I know you have a bad hangover so I gave you a glass of water and two Tylenols. If you would like to shower or freshen up the bathroom are the double doors in my room.
                         Sincerely Angélo"

After reading the note and finding my dress and undies tore everything came flashing back of what I did last night. I can't believe I did something so critical like that....
ME...little shy ole Hillary,lost her virginity to a white man.
Screw that a white man I DIDN'T know🤦🏽‍♀️but it's over and done with now. I have to move on to forget. Right?

I took one of his button down to put it on the shirt engulfed my figure but at least it covered me. I inhaled the scent of his cologne, making me almost wanna get back in the bed and wait for him. I said almost. I found my coat and everything else I needed before hightailing it out of there before he came back. Hanging my head low while taking the morning walk of shame.

I know y'all are saying why the hell are you leaving he told you to stay.

Well my nervousness and pride got the best of me and I refuse to stay just so he can tell me to my face that last night was great but nothing more can come from it. I've had too many heart breaks cause I wouldn't give up the goods and now that I did, I just can't put myself in the predicament of hearing the words of rejection.

I caught an Uber and made my way to my house, Cujiò greeting me as I walk in. I fed him and let him out back to use the bathroom and play around. Making my way to my room I picked out an outfit and was ready to get in the shower when my best friend texted saying brunch at Gustavö's. I quickly replied an ok and headed for my bathroom.

~~~~~skip getting ready~~~~~~~~
I made it to Gustavö's , seeing Lilly drinking a mimosa and on her phone. When I sat she immediately bombarded me with questions from last night.

L:soo....how was it😀
H:how was what
L:you know what you did when you left the club
H:I went home to Cujiò
L:you lying bitch😐you know you popped that pussy for a real one😛
I honestly don't see how we made it this far in friendship 🤦🏽‍♀️
H:I did not pop my pussy for a "real one"
L: but you did lose that v-card of yours..yes?
H:yes
L:oouu my baby is so grown...where do the years go *she yelled causing a scene
H:calm down and be quite
L: so how was it? Was he big? Bih why are you even here with me? Did y'all go round after round or nah?
H:*laughing* I replied great. Exceptionally big. Because I dipped out before he came back from getting us breakfast. And yes we did.
L:you mean to tell me you skipped out on all that fine white chocolate did you at least leave him a note?
H:nope. I don't need to see him anymore
L:he might actually be a good guy Lala
H:nope don't wanna hear it✋🏽

She ended the conversation. Leaving an awkward silence floating over the table. We ordered our food and I decided to ask her about her night. When she talked about the guy she met her whole face lit up. It's actually quite cute seeing that she finally found somebody and odd how she found him in a night club but oh well. His name was Leonárdo Guchélli, he owns his very own technology corporation called Guchélli Tech. I've heard of the place, but who would've thought the owner would go to night clubs on Saturdays. But as long as he treats my best friend/sister right we won't have any issues honestly.

________________________✍🏽

Angélo pov.

Making it to my house, I was in a better mood than ever. But that mood soon faded away as I noticed the melanin goddess I fell asleep next to wasn't there anymore but one thing I did notice was a little blood making me panic thinking something happened to her. But it wasn't enough to cause damage. Thinking back to last night I remembered she was extremely tight and coming to more realization I figured I took her virginity.
If I would've known before I wouldn't have been rough with her. But, obviously she liked it cause she kept telling me to go deeper and harder. Thinking about her got me back aroused. Making it hard for me to focus but I did come to a conclusion on finding Hillary Maxwell. Because, she was mine and I refuse to see any other man's grimy hands all over her.

After freshening up I called my main man Leonárdo Guchélli. I asked him to come over with his laptop to do me a favor. He asked no questions and automatically said he was on his way.
Nárdo made it my house and pulled out his items asking what he needed to do. I told him, "search a Hillary Maxwell, and I need everything that you can get in her".
N:she took something from you?
A: yea my pride
N:how could she do that *he laughed*
I ran my hand through my hair speaking
A: Because we had an amazing night last night and then she just ups and leave me
N: isn't that what you usually want them to do
A: yes, but Hillary....she's different
N:well I found everything on her and it's not much but she does work for your company
A: that's impossible I would have noticed her by now
N:not really shes an assistant for Mr.Blackenton on the fourth floor in finance
A:well she's soon going to be my assistant..and she won't have a choice but to deal with me
N:I mean she could quit....but hey she is also best friends with the girl I met last night. What a coincidence😂

Laughing at his ending of discussion. We finished looking over her files. She had a rough life but it's good to see that she is where she is today. She didn't let anything stop her from her success and she's doing online classes to get her masters degree in finance. Impressive. A hard working woman.

She shouldn't be getting paid little or nothing for working for Blackenton, he's a rude ass that I just can't seem to get rid of. I refuse to let her get paid so little to deal with him so I'm going to give her a raise and move her to be my personal assistant.😏

I won't be getting much work did with her around. But, at the end of the day I can keep a close watch on her without it being creeping. I can't wait till Monday to see the shock on her face, when she sees me.