Molly

"Melanie it's time for school!" Ms. Smith yelled while cooking some breakfast.

"Mom, Molly won't leave me alone." Melanie cried out.

"Molly, you leave my princess alone. You hear me. You sit down and relax or your not going to attend school today." Ms. Smith said.

"But.. mom that's not fair. Why does Melanie always get her way. I thought I was your princess too?" Molly pouted.

"Sweet heart you are. But, your sister will be the one who's going to take us out of your aunt's house and into our own. So please darling can you just sit down and relax." Ms. Smith explained in a soft tone.

Melanie came down stairs all dressed and ready for school. Ms. Smith grabbed her bag and they both headed to the car. Molly asks her mother if it was alright to sit in the front.

"Ugh, yeah alright, just buckle up okay sweetie." Ms. Smith said.

"Melanie don't forget to buckle up too princess." She yelled right after.

"I won't mom. I just forgot something in the house. I'll be right back okay." Melanie said.

Molly follows right behind her sister. Only to notice that she didn't forget anything but just wanted to tell her sister Molly something. Melanie walks upstairs, as Molly leads the way. She closes the door. She made sure that no one walked in the house, she just wouldn't be able to live with what she was going to do right after the door closes.

"Boom!" [Melanie slams the door]

Ms. Smith runs to the door, hesitating to open the door, underestimating how this situation will end. She couldn't believe her eyes. She put her hands on her head wishing it was all a dream. But then something told her to look behind her. "No wait, I'm your mother, please baby I love you." Her mother cried out.

[SMACK] She went down.

She watched her as she lays in this big puddle of blood. Eyes glued to her mothers eyes. Ms. smith watched her own killer.. kill her.

Melanie looks in the mirror and smiles as the knife slams into her mother's chest, one, two, three, four times. Molly stands right next to her. But all of a sudden a cop runs in and sees Melanie with a knife in her hand. He asks her to put the knife down.

Melanie whispers softly, "Molly was the one who killed her." The cop asked her, "Who is Molly ma'am?" "She's standing right next to you. He looks on either side of him and sees no one. Melanie looked back in the mirror and seen that Molly was laughing. "She's right.. There.." Melanie didn't see anyone there. "I seen here." Melanie said.

The cop grabbed her and put her in the back seat. Melanie knew what she seen. When the cop was walking towards the car. She had seen Molly standing there looking at her. The cop walked towards her and Melanie yelled and said, "Look you just.." puzzled as she was trying to explain to them that her sister was there.

Officer Perez had walked right through Molly. Melanie just looked at him surprised. Did I ever have a sister? "Molly!" She yelled out. Melanie was confused and sent to a psychiatric facility due to being unfit to stand trial.

There Melanie wasn't going to give up on how she ended up being the cause of all this. Or was it really her mother just telling her she had a sister all this time when in reality she never did. Maybe she just had an imaginary friend that just never left her side since she was little? All these questions and no answers to go with them.

Then that's when it hit her. The only person she will be able to get some answers from, was her older brother; Ron. But in order to get in touch with him was through emails. He was off the grid due to being accused of killing his father. That was the day Molly first came to Melanie.