Regrets

Tessa

   I woke up today with little bit of happiness in my soul. Hmmm...that's off. Especially with what happened with Anthony yesterday. I jogged down stairs and saw that everybody was already down there eating breakfast. "Hey guys" I greeted. Everybody's attention turned to me with concerned faces. "Hey Tess. Are you okay?" Jake asked sweetly. "I'm fine. Why?" I asked. Then it hit me. They all think that I am a mess right now from yesterday's events. I suddenly felt very exposed and vulnerable. I hunched my shoulders and my happiness level drained rapidly. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you" Jake apologized, stepping towards me. "No, it's fine" I replied, giving a faint smile. Everybody just kept staring. God help me. Chance finally stood up and took me away from them. Thank you Chance. As soon as I was away, I began to feel better.

   "Thank you" I said when we made it to the office. "You're welcome. I could see that you forgot" He said. "I didn't forget, I just didn't want to remember" I replied truthfully. He just nodded his head and studied my face. "Ready to go back?" He asked. No. "Yeah, sure" I said, giving the best fake smile I could. You dirty liar, Tessa.

Erica

   I hate seeing my bestie like this. I just wish that I was here when everything went down so that I could smack Anthony straight across the face. I always knew that something was off about him. I should've told somebody instead of just hiding in the dark. I should have told everybody that I heard Anthony talking on the phone with a friend from Ohio. I should have told them that he was planning to ruin Chessa. I thought that it was just a joke at first because he was laughing. I was so wrong. Now, not telling anyone is one of my biggest regrets.

Chance

   God she's so beautiful. I really can't bare to see her like this. Why was I ever even friends with that loser anyways? I hate Anthony. I hate him. How did things change so quickly in this short period of time that we have been here? Sometimes I just wish that I went with Jake when he moved to LA. My life would be so much better. Not moving in with him, is one of my biggest regrets.

Emilio

   Okay, I deserved that slap from Tessa. Not gonna lie. But I wish that she would've believed me when I told her that something was fishy about Anthony. She better start listening to me now because I'm smarter than she thinks. Maybe I should've sat down with her and took a different approach of telling her. One of my biggest regrets I guess. Now, she's hurt. And it's all my fault. No, it's Tony's. Ugh. I hate Tony. He just needs to...what was that thing that Jake taught us? Oh yeah. He needs to hop off my dick.

Jake

   I should've torn him into a million pieces when I had the chance. I've been trying to keep Tessa away from her phone because Anthony's making up a bunch of lies, telling people that we kicked him out because Chance was jealous of him and Tessa being friends. AND PEOPLE BELIEVE HIM. This is just Alissa all over again. If only people knew the truth. If only Tony could handle this like an adult instead of trying to make us look like the bad guys here. We could've come up with something to make it seem like there was no drama once so ever. He's just dug himself a deeper hole in my opinion.

   "Jake!" Erica screamed. What does she want? I'm tying to think here. Can't people just- "OH SHIT" I exclaimed. I forgot that I was cooking sausage on the stove. The sausages were replaced with red-orange flames. I quickly turned off the stove. Then I grabbed a dish towel and hit it repeatedly against the fire. "Phew" I sighed, wiping my brow. I look back at Erica and she has an angry expression on her face. "Sorry, mom I'll try harder next time" I scoffed. God, can't she just give me a little sympathy here? Tessa's basically my little sister and my best friend punched her then kissed her. Well (x-best friend). And my other best friend is dating her. Isn't that just a little stressful? I ran upstairs, not looking back.

Ivan

   This is too much. Maybe we should've just stayed in Spain. This didn't happen in Spain. People didn't turn on each other like this. We sat down and worked things out. This sucks big time man. Team 10 is basically over now, it's not a family anymore. I just want to go home. Yes, I'm aware that I sound like a child but this really was a family. Ugh. 

Jake

   I have the perfect idea, I'm going to call Tristan Tales and ask him to come back a few days earlier from his vacation in Mexico. Tessa loves Tristan so hopefully he can cheer her up. I just want Tessa to be the happy, bubbly person she used to be.

❗️🛑AUTHORS NOTE🛑❗️
GUYS WE HIT 1K READS!!! THIS IS INSANE! I JUST STARTED THIS STORY 4 DAYS AGO! THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ALL OF THE SUPPORT. I COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU (LITERALLY)😂 btw sorry for a short chapter😬