We Chew 'Em Like It's Gum

Chance

"Ready to go to Vidcon beautiful?" I asked as we were leaving the house. "Ready Freddy" Tessa nodded her head. I smiled down at her as we made our way through the huge group of fans standing outside.

SKIP CAR RIDE

"Here we are. Vidcon 2017. Let's do this" Anthony said before getting out. Within seconds, fans were swarming all around us. It took us like 10 minutes to walk to the entrance that should've been a 1 minute walk. Tessa and I went to go explore while the rest of Team 10 was getting checked in.

"Is that Ricegum?" Tessa asked me. I looked to where he was pointing and there the little worm was. He called my gorgeous Tessa hideous in that stupid song. I felt my blood boiling and Tessa must've seen it too because she grabbed my shoulder, making little circles with her thumb. I looked down at her and loosened up a little bit. She whipped out her vlog camera and headed over to where he's standing. I followed behind her, excited for what's about to happen.

"Hey Rice I'm hideous right?" Tessa scared him, popping out of nowhere. Ricegum jumped a little bit and tried to find a response. "It-it rhymed" he stuttered out nervously. "Oh it did? What did Tessa rhyme with?" I growled at him. "Um-um." He stuttered. Tessa was laughing while watching his idiotic display and I was just grinning to myself. "That's what I thought" I said. We walked away without saying another word. I looked back at him and he was firetruck red. It almost looked like he was about to cry. Wimp. If you can't say it to someone's face, don't say it at all. Take that Ricegum.

❗️🛑AUTHORS NOTE❗️🛑
DEAR RICEGUM,

Fuck you.