Childhood Memories

PROLOGUE

Niall Horan has been your best friend since you guys could remember. Your moms have been friends since they were kids too. You and Niall spend almost everyday together, you always have each others back. You and Niall are now in the 10th grade.

Niall made school fun for you. You had almost all your classes together. When ever there was partner work everyone knew you guys would work together. One day after school you guys go to your special spot to talk about a science project. Your spot was a big oak tree in the middle of a field filled with sunflowers. You guys hung out there all the time.

You guys go home when it gets dark but still talk about the project.

When you guys get to your house it's already 9:00 so Niall just sleeps over. The next day you guys wake up and finish your project about plant growth, and head out with some lunch to your spot. Going there always made you guys happy.

Niall always had a special talent when it came to singing and everyone knew it. He always encouraged you to sing but you never though you were good enough.

You and Niall start talking about your futures for some reason "Piper, what do you want to be when you grow up?" You stare at him confused because Nialls not the type to plan ahead. "I've never really though about it. Why?" "I don't know just thinking." You guys go on to having a normal conversation about football.

The next day you don't see Niall at school but you open your locker and a note falls out.

MEET ME AT THE SPOT!! ASAP!! ITS A 911!!

After school you run straight to the spot. You lean on the tree trying to catch you breath when Niall hugs you and says "I have big news! I'm going to tryout for the X Factor!" Your mind went blank for a moment. Your mind boggles with the idea of Niall getting famous and leaving you. As you think you can hear Nialls muffled voice explaining what the X Factor is.

You suddenly stop thinking when Niall ask "What do you think?" "Im so excited for you!" You try to sound happy. Niall goes to hug you when in you mind your thinking about all the bad things about this. Niall looks you in the eyes and knows something's wrong. "What's wrong?" You start to cry a little and stutter "Wh-what if we never see each other again?" "What do you mean?" "Well you'll get famous and we will never see each other again." "That would never happen! Why don't you try out with me?" "I would never make it." "Yes you will! Please just try out, for me." You think over and finally agree.

You wake up shaking because today is the day that could change your life forever.