Childhood Memories

The images you saw on your phone scared you. If you could take back time you would just to stop them.

On your damaged cellphone was pictures of fans, there arms will razor blade cuts all over them.

You text Niall

MEET ME AT THE SPOT!! ASAP!! ITS A 911!!

When you see Niall arrive to the spot he looks puzzled, "Piper why am I here?" You let out a long sigh and just stare at him, but all you can think of are the millions of fans that could be harming there selfs right now because of you. "Niall I was right," he states at you confused, "about what?"

You pull out your phone reveling all if the pictures to Niall. "About your fans! I told you not all of them ship us and now look!" Niall just stares at you the whole time so you continue, "I don't want any of them ending up like...Holly" The name Holly sent chills up Niall's spine.

Holly was your friend that died from suicide.

After several minutes passed Niall finally speaks up,"Don't let then change us! What happen to Holly was nobody's fault but hers!" That just sets you off like a firework!

You don't know what to do so in the heat of the moment you lightly slap Niall and scream, "THAT WAS NOT HER FAULT IT WAS THE BULLIES!!! AND IN THIS CASE IM THE BULLY!! AND I CANT LIVE LIKE THIS!!"

He grabs your arms squeezing them a little to tight, "So many of them love you, they ADORE you just please!" He starts to cry and you just say "Let me go Niall," "PLEASE!" "Niall I said let me go!" "JUST PLEASE!!!" You take Niall's hand and throw them towards him and run to your car crying. You see Niall chasing after you so you drive away.

You drive 5 minutes away and stop to fix up so the paps. Your phone goes off and surprise it's Niall.

"What if I get it trending # WeAcceptPiperHood"

"Niall nothing in the world is going to change my mind!"

The very next day you open up twitter and your notification are blown up. Everyone is tweeting with #WeAcceptPiperHood, even the boys, even his family! Niall had been texting,calling and tweeting you all morning.

"Piper you are my world, just you and me till the end like you said, so why are you letting people get to you like this? Just please talk to me!"

After reading that tweet you do the only thing you could...