Childhood Memories

You slowly text Niall the words that would be in a love song.

"Niall, you are like my little Irish leprechaun, you are my little cupcake. We've know each other for years, we know each other inside and out! That's why I've came to realize I don't care what people think! If they hate us or love us it's about how we feel. Niall James Horan... I love you."

A few seconds later you see the little chat bubble,so you know he's seen it! A few minutes later Niall text you back.

"Piper I can't put into words how much I feel about you..."

You think why did it take him that long to send this, then you hear a knock on your door. When you open the door you see Niall wearing your bunny t shirt you bought him, and holding his guitar with his special guitar pick you bought him.

"So I thought this would."

Niall starts to serenade you. First he plays your song, Just The Way You Are, then he plays your favorite One Direction song, Little Things, followed by Mirrors, your favorite love song.

When he's done he just places the guitar by his side and stares at you with his cute little puppy dog eyes. You couldn't say anything, he just blew you way, even if you did say something, how would you know it be the right words.

"Niall I...I don't know what to say!" "Then let me talk for you," He whispers. "Piper, without you I don't know where I would be right now! You inspired me to do X Factor! Even if we didn't win I could of went home happy because we still had each other."

A tear rolls down your cheek and Niall takes off his jacket to whip it away. "Piper promise me we will always be together and never fight again!"

You just were speechless, but you practically yell the words "I PROMISE!" Followed by a kiss that you and Niall would remember forever.