Finding out

I gave Rogue a panicked look and all he did was nod. I tried to say something but I just couldn't. I opened my mouth but before I could Rogue spoke.

"Yea you used to know her." He said and everyone looked like they understood.

"Balik deui ka asal" I whispered and I changed back to how they would know me. Everyone's eyes widened and tears started to flow.  

"L-Luce?" Natsu stuttered out.

"Yea it's me." It took them all a minute to stop crying.

"Are you going to come back to Fairy Tail?" Lisanna asked and I could see Rogue stiffen.

"Sorry Lis, I would but Sabertooth is my home now. I have someone I love very deeply there and i couldn't leave him." I said and all eyes went tot Rogue.

"Is it you who stole my Luce away from me." Natsu growled.

"Natsu! He did not steal me and I was never your Lucy. Do not talk to him that way. Trust me I could beat you in a fight so don't anger me." I yelled and everyone but Rogue cowered back from me.  Rogue came up to me and rubbed my arm telling me to calm down.

"I'm not scared of you. All you do is just hide behind your spirits. I could beat you easily." Natsu said getting some courage back. Rogue looked at me and saw that I was pissed. He then went over to Erza, Gray, Lisanna, Wendy and Happy and told them to back away if they wanted to live.

"Let's go." I said in a dark voice. Rogue was looking at me I could tell but I didn't care. 

"Fire Dragon Roar." He yelled out. I knew he was going to use it so I just stood there smirking.

"Lucy move!!" I could hear Erza yell

"Rogue why wont you stop her she could die!" Lisanna exclaimed. The fire dragon roar hit me and I let it engulf me.

"See like I said I coul-" I started to eat the fire just like Natsu does.

"This is almost as good as Igneel's Natsu i'm proud." I said and his face dropped.

"Now it's my turn."

"Sub Zero: Dance of the Ice goddess." My whole body was covered with ice and i ran towards Natsu. When I hit him the ice crystals hit him and he was down. 

"H-How did you do that?" He stuttered out

"Don't you remember when we were one that mission and that dragon told us that I needed to come home. Well I did and I am a dragon princess. I know all dragon slayer magic known." I said with a smirk. He stood their dumbfounded.

"I forgot about all of that." 

"White Dragon the Council members wish to see you. This is very big news you may take one of your friends with you." A council member appeared and told me. I nodded and grabbed Rogues hand. One I did that we teleported.

"Please wait here Mr. Cheney." The council member said to Rogue.

"How did you know my name?" HE asked.

"Ask Miss. Dragon here."

"We know everyone. Every guild every mage. Got to go be back in a few." I said running down changing into my cloak that I wear here.

"It is good to see you again Miss. Dragon." Jura spoke to me.

"You saw me yesterday and no need to say formality's. I think i can tell you who I really am." All of their eyes widened

"Really. you haven't wanted us to know for so long. now your just going to tell us?" Jura asked clearly surprised.

"Yes I'm sure. Do you all remember the Mage Lucy Heartfilia of fairy tail?" I ask and they all nod.

"Well that me. I am Lucy Heartfilia." 

"No it can't be she went missing years ago." Jura said.

"I left to go to the dragon world for I am the princess." They all almost fainted.

"Okay then this is a no brainier. White--- Lucy Heartfilia you are now first wizard saint. We were going to do this anyways because Warrod is going to step down and you have shown great skill in fighting and excellent knowledge of magic" Jura said with a smile.

"Thank you guys so much.  Will I need to come in every day now?" 

"No just when we have meetings you will also be the one who will make the topic of meetings. They are every Thursday as you already know." I nodded and we all left the room. I ran over to Rogue to tell him what happened.

"I told them who i really was and now i'm first saint." I squealed out. He looked shocked.

"Really?" I just nodded and transported us back to team Natsu.

"Hello guys." I said scaring a few of them.

"Where did you come from Lucy?" Erza asked/ said

"Era." She nodded and we all kept walking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The job was done now we were heading home.  It was late at night and Rogue was getting tired. I could tell because he was starting to fall back.

"Want me to teleport us back to my house?" I asked and his head popped up.

"You can do that?" I nodded and he smiled.

"Why didn't you say so sooner?" I laughed at this and teleported us to my house.

"Rogue you can sleep here if you want."  I looked over to the couch to see him already asleep. I smiled over to him and went to go get him a blanket. When I came back with the blanket he was now on the floor. I laughed quietly and went to my room. 

The next morning I woke to the smell of pancakes. I jumped up and got on some respectable pj's. When I got to the kitchen Rogue was wearing sweatpants and no shirt. It was hot. Like no joke he was smoking hot.

"Good morning Babe." I smiled at his morning voice

"Good morning. It smells amazing." I could here him chuckle a bit.

"Thanks. Go sit at the table and I'll bring you food" I smiled and nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~(1 month)

Today Rogue Sting and I were on a mission to Clover town . There were a sting of killings. They were all men ages 15 to 35. The only other thing in common is that they were all non- mages. 

We were walking the rest of the way because the train broke down when a bright light appeared in front of us.

"Princess Lucy. It is time for you to become Queen. Your mother has fallen ill and she has sent us to get you. We will do everything in our power to stop her from getting any worse. Please come with us." I think it was Star told us. My heart fell when she said my mother was ill. I grabbed Rogues hand to give him something.

"Once you are done with the mission break this and I will be where you are. I can't be apart from you. But if you don't want to come with me you don't have to. I love you so much." I gave him a small pendant and gave him a kiss. With that I went back to the dragon realm.

"Mother!" 

W/C 1218