Destery vs Johnny, The First Battle

One night, Destery woke up and decided he would drive down to Walmart to buy a bag of Fritos. Fritos were Destery’s favorite kind of chip, and he couldn’t resist eating them all the time.

Destery walked into the empty Walmart, not surprised to see anyone here at two in the morning. He was still waiting for whatever creepy worker would jump out at him first.

Luckily, he knew exactly where the Fritos were located, so he didn’t have to spend too much time in this creepy store. There was only one bag left on the shelf, and as he reached to grab it, it flew from the shelf out of his hands. Destery turned around in shock, seeing it was Johnny, his super villain enemy.

Johnny, dressed in his bright red cape, laughed evilly and opened the bag of Fritos and began to eat the chips. “I win this time Destery!” He shouted.

"Stop it! Stop that right now!" Destery screamed. Destery didn’t like this; Johnny was always stealing his Fritos.

"Never!" Johnny replied as he ate another chip.

Destery flew towards Johnny and tackled him to the ground. The Fritos bag flew out of Johnny's hands, and landed on the ground behind them. They both fought to reach for it, struggling to push each other out of the way.

I need to find a way to stop him!” Destery thought to himself. He looked around, searching for something to aid him. Seeing a lone water bottle on a nearby shelf, Destery knew what he had to do.

Destery grabbed a water bottle off the shelf and opened it, throwing the water onto the distracted Johnny.

Johnny paused for a second, suddenly realizing what had happened. "No! My only weakness!" Johnny cried, water dripping off of him onto the floor. He looked around, then turned and ran out of the store, swearing revenge. 

Destery laughed in victory as he watched Johnny run out of the store. Turning around, he reached down for the bag of Fritos on the floor.

But, just as he was about to grab it, a huge foot stepped onto the bag, crushing all the chips inside.

Destery screamed in agony and looked up to see Nathan standing before him. The chips were crushed underneath Nathan’s foot, and Destery knew they were uneatable. No one wanted to eat something that touched Nathan’s feet.

"Hey Destery, what you doing on the floor?" Nathan questioned as he ate a pickle.

Destery, screaming, got up and ran out of the store crying, leaving Nathan alone in that one isle with his pickle.