chapter 5

Hi guys, or more like gals! I was thinking about starting some MAGCON boys imagines! I wanted to see if any of you would be interested! Let me know, and I'll start writing! Anyways, here's the next chapter. Sorry that they aren't super long, but I'm trying to make them better! Enjoy! :-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Audrey's P.O.V.

"Oh, what do you think of this?" I asked holding up a pineapple printed crop top. Marissa took a second to look at it, and smiled, nodding her head yes. I smiled back and put it in my shopping bag. I looked down to see the bag was full of all sorts of different items. Crop tops, skirts, shorts, bikinis, and sunglasses flooded the bag. "You think we should try some stuff on before we buy them? We don't really have too much time to return them if they don't fit.."

"Yeah, that's a smart idea." Marissa agreed. We headed to the nearby changing rooms, and took two stalls next to eachother. I decided to try on a pair of high waisted, light wash shorts, and a white lace top, not cropped.

"You ready to come out?" I asked, which earned a faint yes from Marissa. We both stepped out and inspected eachother.

"Yes" we both answered simultaneously before laughing and returning to the stalls. This is how it went until we had tried everything in our bags. We put back what didn't fit, or what we didn't like, and paid for everything else. We threw our bags in the trunk of Marissa's car and headed back to my house. She's a year older than me, which is why she drives everywhere.

We parked in the driveway and gathered our things. I unlocked the door and we stepped inside, the smell of cupcakes drifted through the air. I put my bags down and entered the kitchen, seeing my mom frost a fresh batch of cupcakes. My older brother James was sitting on the counter, eating frosting out of a seperate container.

"Hi mom!" I said, kissing my mother on the cheek. I then turned and gave my brother a look of disgust. "Classy as always James."

He gave me a wide smile, his mouth covered with chocolate frosting. "Hey, I do what I can little sis. I heard you were going to Cali. Send a cute babe back for me." I snorted.

"Well, well, well, Audrey didn't say you were coming over.." James trailed off, looking behind me. I turned and saw Marissa walk up next to me.

"She didn't need to." Marissa replied, winking, before saying hi to my mom. They had an unspoken connection, James and Marissa, but they never made any moves towards eachother.

"Anyways!" I interjected, feeling uncomfortable. "We need to go, uhm, do stuff. Bye!" I said grabbing two cupcakes, one for each of us, and Marissa's arm to drag her upstairs. She grabbed our bags on the way up and plopped them down on the floor, before laying down right next to them. We stared up at my ceiling.

"I'm so exhausted!" Marissa whined, while shoving the whole cupcake in her mouth. I slowly turned to face her before laughing. "What?"

"For a 'girly girl' you sure know how to woof down a cupcake!" I said giggling. She nudged me in the arm before laughing along with me. Just then, my phone started beeping and lighting up. I grabbed it and saw it was a youtube message. I instantly shot up and opened the message, Marissa right behind me.

From: Nash Grier

I can't believe a beautiful girl like you would be a fan of mine! It must be my lucky day ;) Anyways, I don't go on youtube too much, but want to still talk to you. Here's my number, text me sometime. xxx-xxx-5436

I heard Marissa squeal beside me.

"Oh my gosh Aud! You HAVE to text him!" she exclaimed. I sat looking at the digits of his number, contemplating if I should text him or not. Finally, I decided I would, I mean this IS Nash Grier. I saved the number to my phone and opened a new message to him.

To: Nash

Hi Nash! I got your message. I'm not beautiful, but thank you, you made my day. I guess you can text me back if you want? haha

Message sent.

"Well that was a bit awkward. Anyways, help me pack?" I asked Marissa. She just shook her head and laughed. She helped me off the floor and we opened my suitcase, loading everything inside. I had to sit on the top of it so we could zip it shut. After we finished, we wiped off our hands, as if we had just finished building a house or something.

"Tomorrow, we do my suitcase!" Marissa joked.