chapter 6

I decided I am gonna start a book of MAGCON imagines! Comment or message me if you would like one! Tell me:

*Your name

*Which boy you want in the story

And if you have any idea what you want the story about, let me know! Otherwise, I'll just make it surprise :-)

2 chapters in one day wow. You can thank @/lexxiebrax for that one because of her sweet comment on my last chapter! Anyways, chapter 6, leggo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Audrey's P.O.V.

A little while after we finished packing my suitcase, it was 6 p.m. and Marissa had to drive home for dinner. I plopped on my bed, wiped out. My phone bleeped and I check to see I had a new message from Nash.

Nash: Hey Audrey! I'm glad you texted me. I feel like we've just had short snippits of conversations. I want to get to know about you.

I texted him right back.

Audrey: Yeah I know! I feel the same way. How about we make this a game? We each have to send a random fact about ourselves, it could be anything!

Nash: That sounds interesting! Since it was your idea, you start. ;)

Audrey: Ugh, okay. :P Let's see... I love pastel colors!

Nash: Really? I can see that! Okay, well, I have 6 toes..

Audrey: You do not!!

Nash: You're right I don't. I just wanted to see what you'd say. Would you still talk to me?

Audrey: If you had 6 toes? Of course! There'd be one more piggy to go to the market with :-)

Nash: Hahahaha you're a goof. I like you.

My heart was pounding out of my rib cage. Obviously he didn't mean it in a romantic way, we just met. And if there's one thing that bothers me, it's those people who just meet and say they're "in love". Nope, it was just in a friendly way.

Audrey: Well I like you too! Now, a real fact please :-)

Nash: Okay okay. Hmm, I just started a youtube channel. Maybe we should collab sometime?

Audrey: I'd love to! I know you're doing the whole MAGCON tour thing, any chance you're gonna be in Cali this upcoming vacation?

Nash: No, we were just in Cali. That really sucks, I would've loved to have met you in person.

Audrey: It's okay..

Just then, my mom yelled up the stairs that dinner was ready.

Audrey: Hey dinner is ready so I have to go. I'll talk to you later?

Nash: Absolutely. Bye beautiful :)

Audrey: Bye :-)

I threw my phone on the charger and headed downstairs to eat dinner with my family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There we go! They finally had a full conversation! Who's excited?