chapter 4

I won't usually switch the point of view as much, I want it to be Audrey's P.O.V. mainly. I thought it would be interesting to do a chapter from Marissa's P.O.V. though, so here it is! Enjoy :-) P.S. I had to edit the last chapter a little bit to so this one would make sense! Check it out so you don't get confused haha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I just skyped Audrey and told her about our spontaneous trip to California. She was so excited! We're going shopping to pick up some things, like sunscreen and stuff.." I yelled down the stairs to my mom, who was making lunch for my younger brother Carter.

"Yeah right," Carter snorted. "They're just going to buy new clothes and dream about all the California boys. They probably think they'll attract them." I shot down the stairs, swinging off the banister and flicked him right in the ear. "Ow!"

"That's what you get for being a twerp. No one was even talking to you." I stated. "Plus, what do you mean we THINK we'll attract them? Audrey already has a boy interested in her."

My moms ears decided to turn on right at that moment and I instantly regretted even coming downstairs. The flick was worth it though, or so I thought.

"Oh my! Why didn't you tell me little Aud has a boy? What's his name? What's he like? Where does he live? Is he cute? He probably is, she's a gorgeous girl and-" my mom rambled on.

"MOM! Calm down, it's nothing serious yet, they JUST started talking. Don't mention anything to her, please!" I cried, practically begging. She just smiled and gave me the whole "my lips are sealed" thing with the lock and key on her lips. I just sighed and smiled back, there was no denying my mom was a goof ball, but she was amazing. "Anyways, she's coming over in like 30 so I gotta get ready. Tell her I'm upstairs when she comes. And remember, NO TALKING ABOUT THE BOY."

My mom just rolled her eyes and shoed me off, finishing my brothers lunch. I ran up the stairs and hopped in the shower. I washed up and covered myself in 2 towels, one on my head and one on my body. I threw on a floral skirt, some black tights, combat boots, and a black t-shirt and cardigan. I threw my hair in a messy bun and did my makeup.

I heard footsteps run up the stairs and looked in my mirror, seeing Audrey's reflection.

"Hey!" I said, getting up and giving her a hug. I pat the empty space on my bed next to me. "Sit. Tell me everything."

"I don't know what you're talking about.." she said, playing innocent. I scoffed at her.

"I'm not dumb! Tell me about Mr. Grier!" I replied, winking. She turned red as a tomato and started shifting in her seat. "Oh don't get nervous now! What'd he say? Did you ever answer?"

She took a deep breath and turned her head so she was looking straight at me. "He said he liked my videos and wanted to talk. I messaged him back and said I was happy he liked my videos, I'm a big fan of his too, and we should definitely talk." She tried to hold back to smile, but we both started squealing.

"How exciting!!"

"I know!"

"Did he ever answer you back?!"

We both stopped. Audrey grabbed her phone and logged into youtube. *No new messages* "Oh thank god!" she exclaimed. "I wasn't ready to send a second message!" We both laughed and stood up.

"Shall we go shopping now?" I asked.

"We shall."