// 1 //

We met ten years ago, at my brother Sebastian's birthday party. I was 12 years old, and he was... a few years older. He had never told me how old he was (because that's how close we are), and I never really asked for some reason.

So, as we weren't that close, and he had never introduced me to any of his friends, but that night, while I tried to sneak some of the food from the party into my room, two of his friends caught my eye. They stared at me intently, which only made me run faster to my room, blushing, and fall over. Needless to say the food was everywhere and the attention was all turned to me. Scared and ashamed, I crawled into my room, red as a tomato, and then I heard laughter. 

I was curled up in a ball in my bed when there was a knock at my door. I groaned for whoever it was to go away, but they insisted, so I opened it. There they were, the same guys that were watching me, Remington and Emerson, simpathetically smiling. They asked me if I was okay, and then we started talking.

I spent the whole night hanging out with them, chatting and discovering we had a lot in common; our love for music, antique stuff, old styled fashion and books and especial despise for television being the principal.

And who would've thought that we'd be here now, ten years and eight months later, lost in the middle of the woods, desperate for food, tired, cold, mildly scared of what was out there chasing us, and mad at each other after some entered a fit of jealousy.

Well, you must be wondering what the hell happened to us that we're now in this situation, all fucked up.

So do you really want to know?

You may not have the chance to go back. 

You choose. You can keep reading and be forever confouned by the truth, or you could just go away and keep on living your life. 

Made the choice?