Chapter 50 :-

I cant believe that I have completed 50 parts guys..... the feeling is beyond explanation.....

When I started this story I never thought of reaching this far.......

Thanks for loving my story this much.....

Thanks for the support and your love... keep loving this story guys......

Thanks again..... enjoy story........

================================

She quickly composed herself and went out of the college…. There she saw a black colour’s audi was parked and a men looks like a driver came to her seeing her….

 There she saw a black colour’s audi was parked and a men looks like a driver came to her seeing her…

He said nothing just gave a black cloth said told her to tie it on her eyes…

She first looked at him and then thought of rd’s scream….. alone tear escaped from her eye….. she quickly removed it and sat in the car and tied the given cloth…

She was trying to be strong but she was scared from inside…. But what gave her strength is rd’s love….

Soon the car stopped , the door clicked opened and that man asked her to come out of the car and told her not to remove the cloth…..

Soon she felt a hand wearing a glove came and held her hand she move back and was about to open her eyes but her another hand was clutched again……

P:-“ don’t u dare to remove it, or else u know the concequences”

she instantly recognise the voice, it was the same voice which she heard from the call…

s:-“dekho.. tumne bola to maii aa gayi ab muje batao kaha haii mera rd…”

p:-“ are janeman abhi to ayi hi abhi kiya jaldi haii… miljayega wo bhi.. tum chalo oehle mere sath”

s:-“nahii pehle muje rd se milna haii.. mai kahai nahi jane wali ”

p:-“ muje laga ki tum rd se milne ke liye hi ayi ho.. wahi to leke jaa raha tha.. ha agar tumhe nahi jana to koi bat nahii”

s:-“thik haii chalo” she started moving by him holding her both hands….

They reached the door..

P:-“ ab apna right leg utha ke age rakkhna mere 3 count karne pe”

S:-“what? Lekin kyu…?”

P:-“lagta haii tumhe apne rd ki jaan pyaari nahi haii ”

S:-“ohk fine count”

P:-“1…. 2… 3… now do it”

 2… 3… now do it”