Chapter 77 : -

Sorry guys I know ki maine Sunday bola tha but meri new college tgin ato adjust hone me thodasa late ho gaya.....

And ha aj meri best friend ka bf haii.... usi ko dedicated haii ye wala part.... akriti dear happy birthday..... bea I hope ye part padhne ke bad ap nujse bat karne lago....... guys comment mai sirf wish karna meri bea ko......

================================

rd’s pov…

‘rddd abhi chodo na muje pleaseeee…’ my jaan cringed again but I wasn’t paying any attention to her.. I was still nibbling her neck from last 10 minutes approximetly from the time I entered in the room to call her for going to our wedding reception.. ahh sorry I think I forgot to tell you that today is my wedding reception...  I am sorry again our my and my jaan’s wedding reception…

…I was busy in the moring romance with my jaan when suddenly door got opened and I had to go to open it leaving my tempting wife…..that was mom.. she had to talk to us about something… Surprisingly my mom gave us surprise  telling us about that she has organised a wedding reception for us and especially for my jaan.. yes I know u too got shock like me…I had a slightest idea about mom liking jaan little less…. But I too got shock hearing her…. She made me out of my room and god knows what she was talking to my jaan…it was half an hour they were talking and I was tensed as what mom has to talk to jaan suddenly… but when they came out of room giggling never like before I was shocked… its not like that I wasn’t happy but I was confused. But I let that go….

Then mom took sanyu with her when I cringed like a child… I was following her but then she stopped me and said ’tu kaha aa raha haiiii? ’ I told her that she was taking my jaan then what will I do so I was folloing her but she said making my jaw touched ground….

‘ tu ake kya karega… muje meri beti ka kam haii.. u r not need mr.bone inbetween mother and daoughter got it… so go to your room..’

I was frowning on jaan who was giggling on my condition…but soon I gave her smirk.. she instantly stopped laughing as if she understood the meaning of my smirk which means.. ‘ tum room mai aao fir batata hu’….

They left from there and I came back to my room planing to give my jaan her wedding gift… after half and hour sanyu came and I instantly locked my phone hearing the voice of door click…

End…

Rd :- “ (back hugged her closing the door) jaan kaha reh gayi thi tum.. I was missing u…”

S:-“ rd.. mom ne muje ye saree aur jewellery di.. dekho aj pehene ke liye….”

Rd:-“ hhmmmmmm(nibbling her neck with his nose…. ) ”

S:- “ rddd.. tum dekh bhi rahe ho kya? ”

Rd: -“ hmmm ”

S:-“rdddd(yelled)”