INTRODUCTION & RULES

Ok, so whenever I have a story idea that I'm not going to actually write, this book is where I'll put them. All you have to do is PM/DM me or comment on the chapter and it's yours, although there are a few rules you have to follow:

- Keep the original title, description etc. (Unless I've mentioned you don't need to) If you want to change one of those areas please run it by me first.
- I'll also sometimes include a cover for the book, but not always. You don't have to use it and you are allowed to add your name to the cover, if you'd like to.
- Don't claim the plot if you do not know the fandom (assuming it's a fanfic).
- Don't just start the story and then give up on it. I would also prefer you to use punctuation so that it's easier to read (I know, it's crazy that some people don't). Basically what I'm trying to say is you need to be committed to the story.
- Please give me credit for the idea. A note in the description or at the start of the book would be great. Tagging me would also be great since I'd like to read the story!
- Don't try to claim the story if someone else already has.

Ok, that's all the rules. I would also like to mention that tinkertaydust 's book "meow please [plot shop]" inspired this plot shop.

That's all, have fun with my crazy ideas!