fuck you

Oh wow 1k views thanks for that now I am determined to make this a better book.

*Alice's P.O.V.*

Ok so let's review. One...I got kidnapped. Two...it was by the most feared gang in America. Three...I can't find my way back home. Finally four...when all of this is happening I'm worried about brushing my hair. Don't you see how 'aware' I currently am.

I mean who's bed am I even in? Why was I kidnapped? Why am I just sitting here on a strangers/class A assholes bed? Why don't I get the fuck up? Why am i still here? Why didn't that road lead me back home?

"Oh your awake already I should tell boss." A unfamiliar voice spoke. I whipped my head around so fast I sprised I didn't get whiplash.

When I saw the man I first saw his blue piercing eyes staring into mine. Now I have never been good with eye contact so I quickly looked away. He had dark brown hair that covered some of his eyes, a sharp jawline and- "Are you done thinking about me yet?" the man spoke.

No

I looked over to see him smiling which pissed me off because it was a 'haha in your face' smile. Not going to lie though he definitely wasn't ugly.

I looked at him with my best 'what the fuck you wish I was thinking about you' face. Which idk how he would understand that but I sure as hell did. Guess what he did just guess. He laughed at me wtf.

Rage boiled inside me. Anger taking over. The pits of hell rising within me. My body burned with anger and rage. The kidnapped me and now they laugh?!?

Watch your back because I'm coming for you next.

Fuck you.

Sorry me story sucks, but thanks do much for the 1k I never thought the day would come. Thank you all.

Alice played by Elizabeth Gillies