Chapter 4

Hello you fellow people! Sorry I haven't updated in the past few days because I was really busy with school and stuff. I hope you guys like this chapter and leave a comment telling me if you enjoyed it or not! This chapter is dedicated to ma bestie, TwilightEmbers for being such a good supporter and friend and make sure to check out her books because they're basically bomb (in a good way if you know what I mean). Anyways, hope you enjoy this chapter! Peace out!

Goal: 15 views and 5 votes

*******

I lay on the bed as I woke up to the sound of my alarm. The ringing and vibration of the alarm drums my ears and I opened my eyes with a start. The bright light from my open window was burning my skin and I could feel it already getting a burn. 

'Ughhh' I groaned, 'why does there have to be school today?

I get up from my utterly comfortable bed and made my way to the bathroom. Even though I hadn't drank much yesterday, my head was starting to hurt a bit. I stripped off all my clothes and went in the shower. The cold water fell on my skin and it felt like paradise. That's what I liked about getting a shower. Especially a cold one in the morning. It just refreshes me and helps me get ready for the day, you know?

Anyways, I got out of the shower and put on a simple beige blouse with some skinny jeans to match. I took my phone and looked at the time. 8:00. I had exactly half an hour before school started. I had to hurry out quick if not I would be late. I got my stuff and walked up to the front door and turned the knob. 

As I walked out, I heard a familiar voice.

"Yes, mum!" the voice shouted, "See you later!"

I turn to the direction of the voice and it was no other than Noah. It seemed that Noah might have heard the door closing because he looked in my direction. At me.

I stood still looking into his dark brown eyes. It looked so vast, deep and immensely intimidating. However, there was a slight glint in his eyes that gave a hint of joy, kindness and humour that makes all girls bow down in front of him. And no, I am not of of those girls.

 Staring at each other's eyes, we wondered who would take the first move.

Luckily, it was him. 

"Oh wow," he said smirking, "didn't expect you to be here, especially my neighbour"

I gulped.'What do I say?' I thought.

"I-I....erm...hi.." I muttered.

He smirked even more then walked up to the fence separating our houses.

"Wow, you look good today.." he said while looking up and down at me.

I blushed and quickly covered my body with my hands so he couldn't 'inspect' me more.

Then I said, "Thanks, I guess"

"Going to school?" he asked with a mischievous grin on his face, "I can take you there"

"Erm, no thanks" I replied

"You sure?" he asked, "you don't seem to have a car"

"Yeah..., I'm sure" I replied, "I'll just walk there"

"Well, call me when you need anything okay?" he suggested, and turned around to the direction of his car. I eyed him as he unlocked his car and got into the driver's seat. 

"Bye gorgeous!" he shouted from the window of his car.

"Oh, erm bye?"

Did he just call me gorgeous?

"See you later" he winked and drove off.

'Well isn't it good to have a little butler living next door?' I thought, 'plus he really h- wait what?' 

For all I know, it's gonna be a fun time isn't it? Not.