Chapter 5

Hello people! I'm back! Thanks for helping reach my goal in the previous chapter and I'm here with another chapter! So sorry if I can't update very often but, as literally every author says, school. Just know that I definitely didn't forget or anything but its just that I'm busy. Anyways, this chapter is dedicated to the wonderful silverpaperplanes who always supports me irl and in wattpad and I want to thank her sooo much for that! (P.S check out her stories too, they're so awesomely awesome!) (See what I did there? No? Ok..) Plus, see if you can find any Percy Jackson references! Anyways, here's the chapter! Enjoy! Peaceee outt! 

Goal: 20 views and 7 votes

*******

 As I entered the classroom, I looked around for Noah. When I saw his seat empty, I was genuinely glad. It was enough seeing his dumb face in the morning. 

I looked at my watch and realised I was just on time. I walked up to my seat and sat down.  After I had sat down, the teacher entered the classroom and everyone went slient. 

"Hello everyone, today we are going to start a new project...", the teacher started.

Then I heard whispers from all around me. Probably discussing about their partners. And judging by the look Lil gave me, I'm probably going to choose her to be my partner.

"... however I will be choosing who you get to work with."

The entire class groaned and I just prayed that I would be with anyone but Noah.

"So... first, Jason and Piper" 

Then two students, a girl with red hair and a guy stood up and sat next to each other. Then the process went on for the others until it came to me.

"Ally and-"

I was looking at the teacher, waiting for her to announce who my partner was until I heard the door opening, interrupting the teacher.

"Ah, yes" the teacher sighed, "the one and only Noah." Then she turned to me.

"As I was saying, Ally and Noah" she finished. 

As she said Noah's name, I felt a wave of anger, confusion and happiness? No way.

I turned to look at Noah and he looked at me in the eye and smirked. He walked over and sat next to me, shoulder to shoulder. 

"Excited much?" he said as he glanced at me and could barely see his signature smirk. 

"Yeah right," I said sarcastically.

"Whose house?" he asked slumping on his chair looking at me.

"Do we really have to?" I groaned.

"Yes and if you don't answer my question, I guess it would be my house then" he smirked at me and winked.

I rolled my eyes and figured that going to his house would be more convenient.

"Sure, what time?"

"Six?"

I sighed in defeat. 

I guess I'm not going to watch Netflix today...

"Alright, see you then"

As I finished my sentence, the bell rang, signalling the end of the lesson. I stood up from my chair and walked out of the classroom, headed for my locker. Before I could exit the room, I heard a dark, husky voice behind me.

"See you later, Princess"