Chapter 29

Third-Person's POV

Hera and Fay left together with Gaia and the twins to see Vanessa.

"Prestene is sleeping again," Gaia said as she held Prestene.

"Preston is awake," Hera said as she played with her son.

"So, have you chosen a name for your next baby, Hera?" Fay asked.

"I don't know," she doesn't have any emotions right now.

She was still shook about the fact that she was pregnant again.

"It's okay, Hera, okay here we are," Fay said and stopped the engine. They went out and started walking towards Vanessa's office.

-

"Hello, ladies," Vanessa stood up with a smile and quickly went towards them to kiss Hera, Fay, and the twins on their cheeks and just hugged Gaia.

"So, I have checked your health condition regarding your pregnancy earlier, and to my surprise, actually, to my medical team's surprise, you were all normal—" She laughed with amusement. "—I guess your pregnancy with the twins made you stronger, what I mean is, very strong. Frankly, in medical field, there is no way for your condition to be this.. this normal, but we can consider it a miracle, again! Indeed, The Above really blesses you," she said and smiled really widely.

Vanessa was indeed very, very glad. It was her first time handling a patient like Hera.

"Remember then, I told Jong Suk that after your pregnancy with the twins, you might not be able to have babies again, and this, this just happened, Hera! Congratulations!" Vanessa smiled and hugged Hera who was just faking her happiness.

By the mention of Jong Suk's name, she was saddened. They have lost contact for  almost a week. She also hated the fact that he was away with Suzy for their drama.

Fay also faked her happiness about the miracle. She was happy, yes. But who would be happy if the father was just cheating?

"Oh, Hera, I'm so happy for you, dear!" Gaia also can contain her happiness and hugged Hera, too.

"I owe it all to our King," Hera smiled weakly and pointed above.

They all smiled and worry went across their faces when they heard the twins crying.

"Why are they suddenly crying?" Vanessa asked and approached them individually. "Come to your, aunt, I'll treat you," she smiled and played a little while with them before having a chat with the 3 ladies.

"So, how's the marriage plan going?" Vanessa asked, not knowing anything about what Jong Suk was doing.

"Jong Suk is still busy with his drama, so I don't really know," Hera smiled with pain. And just looked down, pretending to be playing with Prestene who was on her arms.

"Oh yeah, I heard about that, the drama he was with Suzy," Vanessa smiled, however she felt the atmosphere down. "Is there a problem?" Vanessa asked, genuinely.

"No, no, there's nothing wrong, Jong Suk-ssi is just really busy these days, but they'll settle soon," Fay answered on behalf of Hera.

"I see," Vanessa nodded. "How about my head nurse, Gaia eonni? How are you?" she asked.

"I'm okay, don't worry. I'm actually enjoying everyone's company there, especially these cute little boos," Gaia smiled and played with Preston's hand, making the baby smile.