Epilogue

A/N: I'm glad you made it this far. For you, who is currently reading this chapter, thank you for your support. I truly appreciate the fact that you have continued reading my book, and made it this far. ♡

Third-Person's POV

"You may now kiss the bride!" the priest said happily. 

And finally Lee Jong Suk and Im Hera are finally married.

People cheered for them. All of them were happy.

It was such a good day.

They got married.

They got children.

They got wealth.

They're healthy.

They're well-known.

They got each other's back.

They were just so goals.

They wedding was called the "wedding of the century" for many people loved them and waited to this day.

Gaining the people's love have never been so easy for the both of them. They faced many more challenges because of the netizens and media before getting married.

Hera also safely delivered a baby boy, which they named, Hiro Lee.

They named their second baby boy, Hiro.

They waited for 2 years before getting married because of Hera's pregnancy.

And the twins are now walking.

It was really a happy picture.

-

The family reserved the whole private beach resort just for the five of them, and some of the beach resort's staffs.

"Preston," Hera called.

The twins can also talk bit by bit.

"Mom?" Preston replied and went to her mommy.

"Eomma, call me eomma, okay?" Hera said.

"Mom," Preston shook his head.

"Andwae, eom-ma," Hera said while looking at Preston.

"No, mom," Preston protested. 

Hera giggled. "Preston, you're so picky," she shook her head while laughing.

"Where's your appa?" Hera asked while she arranged their things inside the closet. They'll be staying here for 2 and a half weeks.

"Oh, dad? He's with Presty and Hiro outside," Preston replied and jumped on the bed.

"Prestene, son, call your sist-" Hera looked at Preston because he grumbled.

"But, moooooom, her name is so long," Preston pouted.

Hera can't help but laugh again, while looking at Preston's pouting face. He really looked like Jong Suk, the real mini-version of him.

"You look so much like your dad, son," Hera said and closed the closet, finishing unpacking.

"Mom, am I the oldest among us three?" Preston asked.

"Why are you so good at talking, Preston?" Hera approached him and sat beside him. "Yup, you're the eldest, although you have a 1 year gap from your brother Hiro, and 5-minute gap from Prestene, you're still the eldest," she smiled.

"Do I have a big responsibility, Mom?" he asked.

"Come here," Hera opened her arms for a hug but Preston shook his head.